Philadelphia Babies

Breech baby

I am 35.5 weeks and just found out my baby is breech and I really don't want to have a c-section. Has anyone had any experience with alternative techniques (chiro, accupuncture, etc.) to turn the baby? I would love some recommendations!

Thanks!

Re: Breech baby

• is this your first?

have you tried a yoga ball? or playing music low on your pelvis?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Where do you live? I've had clients be successful with the Webster Technique and Acu as well as basic maternal positioning. I'd recommend Dr. Dan Klein at Everybody's Chiropractic in Upper Darby or the Ohm's in Media or S. Philly.

It's always hard to say what did it in the end b/c most are trying everything at the same time and also some babies are just taking their time getting into a vertex position. Try not to freek out yet. I also recommend the hypnobabies for turning your breech baby - it's very affirming and helps you to relax about it and communicate with your baby, etc. You can buy and download online inexpensively.

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! I'm 35 weeks pregnant now and my baby is also breech. I really do not want to have C-section, so I am beginning to start all the natural methods to see if I can get this little baby to turn.

Have you had any success turning your baby?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"