Wisconsin Babies

Any UW new moms? (Madison)

My husband and I are due in September, and we don't know anyone in Madison who is expecting...

I'm all about the playgroup (and new friends)

Re: Any UW new moms? (Madison)

• Congrats! Is it your first??

I spent fall semester at UW (but we live west of Madison).... I was going to try and do spring semester but I was due May 1st. DS came a little early (April 23rd) and I was so happy I didn't attempt spring semester. Now that DS is here, I don't know when/if I will go back.

We are sort of new to the area too - moved here a couple years ago from Seattle. If you have any questions, let me know!

• I'm not due until February, but I'd be interested in knowing if there are playgroups or new-mom classes where you can meet people. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out MomsInMadison.com   I've been to the website a couple of times but haven't contacted any of the play groups....
  • I go to the La Leche League west PM group...https://lllmadison.wordpress.com/...and the new moms group at the Madison Birth Center on Thursdays at 11am...www.madisonbirthcenter.com.

Both groups welcome soon to be mommies.  

www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a UW Grad & professional student and live on the far west side. I'm due in February and would love to hear about people's experiences with juggling school and home life with a little one.  What have been some helpful things you have learned or great resources that you have stumbled upon?

• I am due end of October.

I just got done w/a program last January but my husband is a full time student so it def. does present its struggles when having a baby, saving for maternity leave and having him going to school full time which leaves little time for him to work.

eek! But...we can't wait for it to be perfect timing or we would never have kids!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"