Rhode Island Babies

Infant Daycare Home or Center near Smithfield, Greenville, Providence etc area??

Hi All

I'm new to Rhode Island and I'm looking for daycare for my baby (to be born in 2012). I'm interested in either center or family home near Smithfield, North Scituate, Providence etc. Does anyone have good recommendations? We don't know anyone local who has kids in daycare so I can't find any names. Please help!

Thank u so much.

Re: Infant Daycare Home or Center near Smithfield, Greenville, Providence etc area??

• Storks Nest in Smithfield is great
  • Thank u!

Please keep answers coming if you know of anything else...

• Loading the player...
  • Our son's been at The Children's Workshop in Lincoln since he was a few months old.  We've had a good experience with them - good teachers and staff, and they hardly ever close for weather (snow).  The Lincoln location is a couple miles down the road (route 116) from Stork's Nest in Smithfield.  And they have several other locations - including one in Smithfield on route 44.

https://www.childrensworkshop.com/

• My daughter goes to a home Daycare...Miss Jean' s in Smithfield. She is wonderful and my daughter absolutely loves it. The only thing is she works teacher hours. SO she has teacher holidays and the summers off, which works great for me, but not for everyone.
  • My DS has been at Children's Workshop in Smithfield, and he loves it there.  Miss Sandy in the infant room is really sweet, and has been there for a very long time.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"