Health & Exercise

Prenatal Fitness DVD recommendations?

I am looking for a great prenatal fitness dvd to use when I don't feel up for going to the gym.  Originally, I was looking for a yoga dvd, but am open to ANY suggestions! 

Thanks!  Smile

Re: Prenatal Fitness DVD recommendations?

• These were my favorites.

Element: Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga- Elena Brower. 30 minutes prenatal yoga practice.
    Yoga for your Pregnancy-Co-created by Lamaze and Yoga Journal.Prenatal yoga 31 minutes, relax 17 minutes.
    Crunch Yoga Mama-Sue Elkind. 40 Minute prenatal yoga practice.
    Prenatal Yoga- Shiva Rea. 60 minute prenatal yoga DVD.
    Denise Austin: Fit & Firm Pregnancy-20 minute cardio, 20 minute toning.
    Summer Sander's Prenatal Workout- Divided into 3 trimesters. Each workout uses the identical format: an extended warm-up, a mix of varied (mostly standing) exercises and a long, soothing stretch. About 40 minutes.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • I really like suzanne bowan's long and lean. 
  • Loading the player...
  • A friend let me borrow her prental pilates DVD.  It's called "10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates" and I love it!  The workout is divided into 10 minute sections, so if you don't have a lot of time, you can just do 10 minutes or you can do it all at once for a 50 minute workout.  The trainer leads you through standing pilates, core pilates, pilates for buns and thighs, total body work out, and pilates for flexibility.  It's a great workout when I don't run or go to the gym.
  • imagedukestar5:
    A friend let me borrow her prental pilates DVD.  It's called "10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates" and I love it!  The workout is divided into 10 minute sections, so if you don't have a lot of time, you can just do 10 minutes or you can do it all at once for a 50 minute workout.  The trainer leads you through standing pilates, core pilates, pilates for buns and thighs, total body work out, and pilates for flexibility.  It's a great workout when I don't run or go to the gym.

I love this one - I do it every day.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:

imagedukestar5:
    A friend let me borrow her prental pilates DVD.  It's called "10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates" and I love it!  The workout is divided into 10 minute sections, so if you don't have a lot of time, you can just do 10 minutes or you can do it all at once for a 50 minute workout.  The trainer leads you through standing pilates, core pilates, pilates for buns and thighs, total body work out, and pilates for flexibility.  It's a great workout when I don't run or go to the gym.

I love this one - I do it every day.

I agree, my favorite! =]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"