Military Families

Daddy Dolls

DS got his daddy doll this morning. We've had it a week and it was so hard to not give it to him yet. He loved it. As soon as he saw it he kissed and hugged it and then had it in his carseat on the way home and took it to bed for nap.

I very highly recommend them! I'm getting the deployment buddy with personalized T-shirt and dog tag for DS next week and then I'm going to surprise DH with a dog tag with a picture of DS and me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daddy Dolls

• Okay I'm sorry if this is annoying, but I tried googling and I have no clue what all the acronyms in your signature mean! I'm trying to learn, can you help me navigate the message board slang? Lol
  • So cute!! And PP u can go to the message board called "new to the bump" -- and learn all the acronyms! But just for ease, TTCAL means "Trying to conceive after loss"
    Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got my kids Daddy Dolls in the mail Saturday. I was SO excited--they turned out great. I think I'm going to wait to have DH give them to them until right before he leaves (next month). I hope that they help the kids cope with daddy being gone and bring them some comfort!
    My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCravingQueen:
    Okay I'm sorry if this is annoying, but I tried googling and I have no clue what all the acronyms in your signature mean! I'm trying to learn, can you help me navigate the message board slang? Lol

Haha, no problem

TTC- Trying to conceive

TTA- Trying to avoid (trying to not get pregnant)

DS- Darling Son

m/c- miscarriage

PgAL/PAL/SAIF- Pregnant after a loss, parenting after a loss and Success after Infertility

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nest_baby_editors/pages/the-bump-community-glossary.aspx

This link might help you some! 

• Those pictures are adorable.  My daughter loves her daddy doll too.  My son has a daddy taggy blanket and while it is fine, the doll is much nicer.  I wasn't thrilled by the fabric on the taggie blanket (cheap).

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Cute pictures Noah-Bear!

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• My DH is leaving on deployment by the end of the year, is it worth to get one for my DD who will be 10 months when he leaves?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"