Anyone have a newco or upholstered glider from BRU? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone have a newco or upholstered glider from BRU?

They are less expensive than Best Chairs (which I covet but a glider + ottoman would be about $950) and I could probably use a coupon at BRU.  

Just wanted to see if anyone had reviews on one of the upholstered gliders from BRU.  I've tried them and they are definitely comfy. 

11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone have a newco or upholstered glider from BRU?

• I just got http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4237312 a few weeks ago and I love it.  I got an awesome deal because it was sent to the store as a floor model, but they don't stock it so it immediately went on clearance and we had a 20% coupon.  It was only $200.  I take the reviews with a grain of salt...the bad review on this particular color is nothing like my chair.  It is quiet and seems very well made.  Of course I haven't used it much, but I am so happy with my purchase as of now.  It is SO comfortable!

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• We have the Newco Sunny reclining swivel glider in chocolate microsuede. Absolutely 100% love it!  I slept in it a handful of times in the newborn days!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We have the Newco Sunny recliner/glider in tan micro and love it! Perfect size for the nursery. It can also be used in other areas of the house when baby gets older. GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards