Success after IF
Options

Roll call and poll

Good evening, ladies!  Who is here?  What are you up to?  Lurkers too : )

I am exhausted.  I am at the end of every day, now.  This surgery was way more than I ever expected.  But I'm now laying on the couch - kids are asleep, kitchen is clean!

And I'm about to send the hubby out for some dessert (hopefully he says yes!) but I can't quite decide what I'm in the mood for.

So...if you could have any dessert right now, what would it be? 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Roll call and poll

• Options

Laying in bed watching some recorded shows that I missed! Have a killer headache! 

Dessert right now...that's hard either Red Velvet cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing or Canoli 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm here! Another late night of home renovation at the new house in the books! It is coming along quite nicely though.

If I could have any dessert, it would be a big chocolate cone with sprinkles from Dairy Queen right now. Or a sizzling apple crisp from Applebee's.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got here... DH is oot for the night, Anna is in bed, I just ate dinner, and am eyeing some dessert myself. I have chocolate PB Ben and Jerry's in the freezer, but if someone was making a run, I would go for a blizzard from DQ. Something chocolatey with brownie chunks... Or a piece of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options

i'm exhausted too.  and a little cranky. 

as for dessert...already had almost an entire pint of ben & jerry's chocolate macadamia.  mmmm.

Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here. Just kind of sitting around in awe of my good fortune today. I think I would have a frozen custard---but that doesn't travel too well unless you have one in your neighborhood.
  • Options

Finally got Dillon to sleep... and my husband too? and now I am just relaxing and browsing some fall clothes online.

Oh and dessert.. a reese's peanutbutter cup sundae from Friendly's

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options

I'm here!  I'm listening to Elena "sing" on my bed since she didn't fall asleep after nursing.  I just hope she falls asleep before she thinks to cry!

And I'm exhausted too.  I wish I could go to bed at 8 or 9 every night since I think I could fall asleep.  But by the time I can ever get to bed after midnight I can't fall asleep.  And then Elena wakes up all to soon after that.

I'd have tiramisu.  That was way too easy for me to answer right now, I admit! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options

I'm here... I'm exhausted from our zoo playdate today though, so I'm considering going to bed early.

I was debating about a Dairy Queen Blizzard this evening, but we had some goodies at the zoo, so I had Cap'n Crunch cereal for dessert instead :) I'm pretty sure we'll be getting the ice cream tomorrow though ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sewing, I have a craft fair next weekend I'm trying to get ready for.  I'm pooped, but it'll be worth it.

If I could have any dessert right now it would be a piece of oreo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory with a mudslide.

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    I just got home from yoga! I am tired, but so glad I went. Jake has a summer cold and was a cranky hot mess all day.. And tomorrow we are supposed to go for our 1yr apt and shots.. Not sure what the doc will do cause he has been Running a slight fever.. If I could have any desert right now it would be deep fried cinnamon rolls I saw it on Paula Deen today.. Yummers!
  • Options

imageladychicago:
    I just got here... DH is oot for the night, Anna is in bed, I just ate dinner, and am eyeing some dessert myself. I have chocolate PB Ben and Jerry's in the freezer, but if someone was making a run, I would go for a blizzard from DQ. Something chocolatey with brownie chunks... Or a piece of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...

We used to have a DQ and that sounds legit right now.  Now, the only time we get DQ is when we are going to/from Dallas, as they have a few on the way : ) 

• Options

I'm here...watching the baby show (AKA Parker Reid rearranging my belly to suit him). 

If I could have any dessert in the world, I would have Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake.  It is soooo delicious.

Alas, no cake for me...for 6 more weeks...grrrr.

• Options
    I was just thinking I could really go for an ice cream sandwich! Instead I guess I'll have a handful of the chocolate chips from the pantry. Although I'm almost done nursing now, and I'm going to have to learn how to lay off the dessert again. Sad
  • Options

imagedesabean:
    I'm here. Just kind of sitting around in awe of my good fortune today. I think I would have a frozen custard---but that doesn't travel too well unless you have one in your neighborhood.

I LOOOOVE frozen custard!  We had an awesome place just off campus at OU.  

• Options
    I'm here! Just catching up on Bump posts, with the TV on.. About to watch some DVR stuff... DH is at his first softball game since Larkin was born. Dessert: I'd love a hit brownie sundae....sigh.
  • Options

I'm here!  Had my first day with all the teachers in the district today -- kind of boring, actually, but students start tomorrow!  Girls are in bed, and I'm going to relax a bit and fill out Ava's forms for PRESCHOOL (cue tears).

DH and I took our big girl out for ice cream tonight to a local Italian ice place.  I ordered my favorite -- it's called an arctic blast -- Italian ice (mixed berry for me) with the creamiest and most delicious soft-serve vanilla I have ever had.  :)

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options

imageAlissaCell701:
    I just got home from yoga! I am tired, but so glad I went. Jake has a summer cold and was a cranky hot mess all day.. And tomorrow we are supposed to go for our 1yr apt and shots.. Not sure what the doc will do cause he has beenRunning a slight fever..If I could have any desert right now it would be deep fried cinnamon rolls I saw it on Paula Deen today.. Yummers!

O M G.  Fried cinnamon rolls sound downright divine.   

• Options
    imagedana316:

I'm here...watching the baby show (AKA Parker Reid rearranging my belly to suit him). 

If I could have any dessert in the world, I would have Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake.  It is soooo delicious.

Alas, no cake for me...for 6 more weeks...grrrr.

I was actually thinking about you.  I was like - I hope Dana doesn't read this and get jealous! LOL!  But I do love sheet cake! 

• Options
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

We used to have a DQ and that sounds legit right now.  Now, the only time we get DQ is when we are going to/from Dallas, as they have a few on the way : ) 

We don't have one here! Well, not one that is easy to get to anyways. We only get it now when we are visiting parents/in laws... At least I was OOT for my birthday this year, so that was where we went for dessert. :)

• Options

imagecjsbdl:
    I was just thinking I could really go for an ice cream sandwich! Instead I guess I'll have a handful of the chocolate chips from the pantry. Although I'm almost done nursing now, and I'm going to have to learn how to lay off the dessert again. Sad

Yeah, I quit nursing 2 weeks ago and haven't quite gotten myself to give up the sweets yet. 

• Options

DH and I are sitting around, alternately hugging each other and then pouting that we lost the buyer we thought we had for our house. It's a pity party for two. We're pathetic. Tongue Tied

As for dessert, I was going to run to our favorite bakery for some tasty cookies or cupcakes after we signed our contract tonight to celebrate, but since our buyers backed out, maybe some scotch? ;)

Ha. I'm such a Debbie Downer.  

• Options
    imageLVBlvd:

imageAlissaCell701:
    I just got home from yoga! I am tired, but so glad I went. Jake has a summer cold and was a cranky hot mess all day.. And tomorrow we are supposed to go for our 1yr apt and shots.. Not sure what the doc will do cause he has beenRunning a slight fever..If I could have any desert right now it would be deep fried cinnamon rolls I saw it on Paula Deen today.. Yummers!

O M G.  Fried cinnamon rolls sound downright divine.   

She made just regual homade cinnamon rolls also that looked amazing but too complicated for me.. The deep fried ones were on a stick.. And just looked crazy good!
  • Options
    imagekme930:

DH and I are sitting around, alternately hugging each other and then pouting that we lost the buyer we thought we had for our house. It's a pity party for two. We're pathetic. Tongue Tied

As for dessert, I was going to run to our favorite bakery for some tasty cookies or cupcakes after we signed our contract tonight to celebrate, but since our buyers backed out, maybe some scotch? ;)

That sucks, sweetie.  I know yall are bummed and I don't blame you.  Maybe a scotch ice cream float? 

• Options
    imageladychicago:
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

We don't have one here! Well, not one that is easy to get to anyways. We only get it now when we are visiting parents/in laws... At least I was OOT for my birthday this year, so that was where we went for dessert. :)

Want me to bring you one? I think they are open until 9...

;) 

• Options

Watching Millionaire Matchmaker.  Love Patty.

I made chocolate chip cookies earlier and let DH take all of them to work except 1.  So if I could have more dessert, I would have another choc chip cookie.  They were good!

• Options
    imageLVBlvd:
    imagekme930:

That sucks, sweetie.  I know yall are bummed and I don't blame you.  Maybe a scotch ice cream float? 

Brilliant! ;) 

• Options

I'm here but won't be for long.  It's only 6:45 so we still have to do bath and bed.  DH just got home and I'm super tired so I'm hoping he will be helpful getting DS in bed since everything seems to be a battle with him right now. 

PS- a DQ oreo blizzard sounds pretty good :-)

• Options

I'm here - I am at my IL's summer house on vacation, playing on the internet, trying to come up with some place good to go for our 10 year anniversary next year.  

I would love some ice cream right now - probably a soft serve twist in a cone with jimmies (chocolate sprinkles for all of you who aren't from MA), seeing as I am on vacation!

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm here just finished picking up the house and doing the dishes.

I would have fresh strawberry cheesecake! 

• Options

I'm here. Just got back from bringing G to my dads for 2 days because daycare is closed and I have to work. My alternator went on my way there with him and the dog in the car...fantastic! DH had to come meet us to bring us down to my dads...so fun entertaining a toddler at a car shop :/ Anyway, I made out because I was supposed to have to stay at my dads since they've never had him overnight but he was in bed before we left to get my car so I get some time to relax w/DH. Sorry for rambling...

ETA: I had a killer baklava cheesecake earlier this week that I could totally have again. 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    imageLVBlvd:
    imagekme930:

That sounds awesome...

• Options
    imagekme930:
    imageladychicago:
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

;) 

You have one by you?! We really need to move...

• Options
    imagelaura1:

I'm here - I am at my IL's summer house on vacation, playing on the internet, trying to come up with some place good to go for our 10 year anniversary next year.  

I would love some ice cream right now - probably a soft serve twist in a cone with jimmies (chocolate sprinkles for all of you who aren't from MA), seeing as I am on vacation!

Love this! And I ask for sprinkles all the time and people look at me Like I have 12 heads!
  • Options
    imageladychicago:
    imagekme930:
    imageladychicago:
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

;) 

Was SO dangerous when I was pregnant - haven't been since. I'm trying to hold out on going until I'm knocked up again! 

• Options
    imageladychicago:
    imagekme930:
    imageladychicago:
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

;) 

While I do love Sonic, it makes me mad that DQ was run out of town because there is a sonic on every corner here.  I used to go to DQ as a kid and I did their summer reading program, where you fill out books you read for free ice cream cones.  LEGIT!   

• Options
    I am about to head to bed. Just hanging out playing on my new iPad! I would eat a slice of red velvet cake!!!
  • Options
    I think I count as a lurker mostly on this board but I am hoping to start posting more.  I just finished addressing the invites for Jax's baptism and reception.  I have so much to do for it, it isn't funny.  I just had rocky road ice cream tonight and it was pretty good.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    imageLVBlvd:
    imageladychicago:
    imagekme930:
    imageladychicago:
    imageLVBlvd:

imageladychicago:

;) 

While I do love Sonic, it makes me mad that DQ was run out of town because there is a sonic on every corner here.  I used to go to DQ as a kid and I did their summer reading program, where you fill out books you read for free ice cream cones.  LEGIT!   

Man, those were the days! Our DQ also had like dollar sundaes served in mini plastic baseball caps after all t-ball and little league games. Those were good times around the DQ....ahhhh, childhood summers.

• Options

I am here!  My drama girls are finally in bed and it's quiet.  Oh wait, there's Lily crying again.  Sad

I don't like dessert so I got nothin'!  Embarrassed

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Just got DD to bed so just catching up on some FB and such...

Dessert, ummm, Dairy Queen ice cream cake with the oh so lovely chocolate fudgey/crunch in the middle.  I usually eat the ice cream part and save the middle for the extra treat at the end!

PCOS~MFI~MTHFR IUI #1,#2,#3- BFN IVF #1- BFP!--C/P FET #1 = BFP!!! DD- June 3, 2010, Via C-section. FET #2 = BFN IVF #2 = BFP! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"