January 2011 Moms
Options

jcole

I have been thinking about you.  How are things going with your DH?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: jcole

• Options

Things are a work in progress. I think I let things get to far. I feel like I let myself get to the point where I just did not care what happened anymore. I was preparing myself to be ready to move on instead of fighting for anything.

The next day made H do a lot around the house. It may have been because he had a hangover and I was really po'd at him. The day after he went about his normal business, he went outside and then came back in for something and noticed I was irritated. I explained to him again it was because I wanted help around the house, that I needed the help. So he stayed in for the rest of the night and helped.

Yesterday, he made dinner and then was outside for the rest of the night. I am upset that he is spending so much time outside. But I am happy that we didn't fight Monday or yesterday.

Sometimes I feel like we can work through things and grow closer other times I just want to give up on him. (That sounds terrible.)

Thanks for asking.

• Options
    I don't really have any advice to offer, but I really hope that you guys can get things worked out.  You seem like too nice of a person to be living in that situation! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebethyla:
    I don't really have any advice to offer, but I really hope that you guys can get things worked out.  You seem like too nice of a person to be living in that situation! 

This. Thanks Bethyla for posting, I was also wondering about your Jcole. I'm glad you weren't fighting those days and hope that can open the door for some heartfelt talks. Keep us posted. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"