Sniff, sniff...tomorrow's the big day! — The Bump
Pre-School

Sniff, sniff...tomorrow's the big day!

I just keep telling myself that it's only 3hrs, 3 days/wk, but the last 3.5yrs have gone so fast.  I'm not really ready, but I know that I never would be ready.  Time to just bite the bullet and send him, and we'll both adjust in a few days.  Just a little sad tonight.  I miss him already.  The quick drop-off is definitely going to be as much, if not more, for me than for him.  <<sniff, sniff>>

Re: Sniff, sniff...tomorrow's the big day!

• Awww, preschool is SO awesome for them though.  Seriously, it is the most adorable thing in the world to watch them have a little life outside of you & come back & be excited about what they are learning.  Our preschool also has a quick drop off 'policy' and it is really essential for those kiddos that are having a bit of trouble adjusting.  My oldest never had any issues, but my youngest was just over 3 when she started & she did have a bit of an adjustment period.  They do great as long as you get out of dodge :)  It will be okay- it's such a fun time in their life!
  • You'll be fine :-)  I was just the opposite of you.  DS started preschool at age 3 and boy was I ready for a break! lol

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards