April 2011 Moms

LO is tired of being stationary...

He has started to back crawl. He pushes himself across the floor on his back! Anyone else dealing with this? He hates tummy time so I guess he better master this skill so he can get around before it is walking time!
photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: LO is tired of being stationary...

• I have a scooter as well. She also hates tummy time.

I have a feeling she'll be crawling well before I am ready to deal with it. I can tell she just wants to be free and mobile so badly.

• A friend of mine was telling me about her daughter and how at 6 months she pulled herself up and just started running... I fear this will be my son!
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! DS hates being still unless he's being cuddled.  He also has mastered the "back arch" skill.  So it's a pretty fun time to put him in his car seat or to change his diaper.  But my little guy is a pretty good scooter. He doesn't mind tummy time either. So I think he may be an early crawler, although he's not rolled over yet. So only time will tell!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today I noticed that during tummy time (when he is not crying) he is focused on trying to crawl. He is just a little mover and a shaker. They grow up too fast!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemhaas28:
    A friend of mine was telling me about her daughter and how at 6 months she pulled herself up and just started running... I fear this will be my son!

Hilarious!  This is my secret fear, too.  My son already thinks he's so big - growing teeth, rolling all over, trying to sit himself up all the time.  I joke that I'm going to walk in one morning and he's going to say, "Hey, Mom, I'd like some steak and eggs for breakfast"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"