July 2011 Moms
Options

My boobs look like deflated balloons

I'm about 6 weeks post-pg and I have lost all my baby weight...well a bit more.  I was a bit o/w at 5'2 and 155lbs and only gained 15lbs during pg.  I'm now at 140 and my body, not just my boobs, looks like a deflated balloon.

During pg I watched everything I ate because I was scared of gaining too much weight.  LO was gaining and doing fine entire pg and was 8lbs 7oz at birth.  Now I continued to watch what I eat and being sleep deprived I don't have much of an appetite.  

Most women would be happy that they weigh less pp, but now I feel like a melted candle.  I'm seriously considering a tummy tuck!  LOL

On the up side I joined my local stroller strides so hopefully this will help me firm up.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: My boobs look like deflated balloons

• Options
    Try strength training, which I think they do similar exercises at Stroller strides...it takes time.  I was in the best shape of my life a year after I had my 1st.  It took a year though between working FT and being a mom and wife.....patience is the key.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A lot will change in the next few months - a lot of women get discouraged about 2 months PP when things seem to sag and weight loss stalls out but, for me, it really does take about a 9-12 months after baby to feel completely normal again.  I am an avid runner and I work out regularly and pretty intensely and it still takes a while for things to go back to where they were.  Trust this 3rd timer - continue to watch what you eat and slowly add in exercise as time/energy allows and you will see things improve over time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"