Babies on the Brain
Options

Judge me, but I am craving Salisbury Steak.

You know this kind....

I would never feed it to my kid, so I won't buy it.  I am thinking now that she is in school I may buy me a box for lunch. 

Re: Judge me, but I am craving Salisbury Steak.

• Options

...and now so am I. Hmmm might be stouffers for dinner tonight

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used to actually like that meal when it was on the school lunch menu.  With mashed potatoes, corn and gravy mmmmmmmmmmm. I should look into making it homemade.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never had it.  Is it an actual steak of some sort or just meat in patty form, smothered in gravy?
    DS1 5/2010, DS2 11/2012
  • Options

imagepinkflipflops44:
    I used to actually like that meal when it was on the school lunch menu.  With mashed potatoes, corn and gravy mmmmmmmmmmm. I should look into making it homemade.

That was my favorite meal at school.  I would always eat the other's steak.  That probably explains why I am overweight.  

• Options

imagejust.a.lurker:
    I've never had it.  Is it an actual steak of some sort or just meat in patty form, smothered in gravy?

It is a mashed up concoction of meat leftovers smothered in gravy. It says it is a pork, chicken, and beef product on the box.  

• Options

imagejust.a.lurker:

It is a mashed up concoction of meat leftovers smothered in gravy. It says it is a pork, chicken, and beef product on the box.  

• Options
    That is actually what we are having for dinner tonight. Homemade not freezer meals though. Mmmmm
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

imagepinkflipflops44:

That was my favorite meal at school.  I would always eat the other's steak.  That probably explains why I am overweight.  

Oh gross. I guess I shouldn't have an opinion. My favorite was the hot turkey with gravy that was actually just hot turkey lunch meat. Yum!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagedanlexi04:
    imageMysterious_wife:

imagepinkflipflops44:

Oh gross. I guess I shouldn't have an opinion. My favorite was the hot turkey with gravy that was actually just hot turkey lunch meat. Yum!

I only liked that when it was over the top of stuffing. YUMMY.

• Options
    imagedanlexi04:
    imageMysterious_wife:

imagepinkflipflops44:

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:
    imagedanlexi04:
    imageMysterious_wife:

imagepinkflipflops44:

Even better, MW. Even better.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love the frozen Salisbury steak.  We eat it about once a month, lol.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    That was my little brother's favorite meal when we were growing up - he chose it for his birthday dinner every year.
  • Options

imagehippotree:
    That was my little brother's favorite meal when we were growing up - he chose it for his birthday dinner every year.

I should have married your brother.  DH won't eat it.  

• Options
    That picture actually made me gag. Nasty!!!
    Little Lurky, born 2008
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"