August 2011 Moms

Crazy postpartum hormones = weird sex dreams!

For the past 4 days I have had the most bizarre sex dreams. These dreams are nothing that would turn me on...just really weird sexual acts or random sexually explicit scenes throughout a 'normal' dream.

I wake up like "WTH?!" and think it has a lot to do with my postpartum hormones going crazy.

Anyone else having bizarre or off-the-wall dreams postpartum? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Crazy postpartum hormones = weird sex dreams!

• Yup! I know what ya mean! However mine DID turn me on! Ha! But they weren't weird AT ALL!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBgood8507:
    Yup! I know what ya mean! However mine DID turn me on! Ha! But they weren't weird AT ALL!!!

I'm glad I'm not alone! There was one scene that was pretty hot, but most was really REALLY weird. I'm too embarrassed to even mention what they were about! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG yes! I believe it was either the night I came home from the hospital or the next night I also had an orgasm in my sleep and I woke up then with really bad cramping in my tummy then Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been having these through the entire pregnancy!  I have had the most random people in my dreams from every walk of my life.  Some are truly weird but some totally could turn a girl on!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Um, yeah.  Not postpartum yet, but the past week or so, I've had some really strange dreams!
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"