Florida Babies
Options

Any "infant" moms in Hernando, Pasco, etc...interested in playdates?

I'm looking for other moms for play dates for the babies! I'm 27 years old and my daughter is 6 months old and would like to find other moms with around the same age as my daughter and just meet other moms out there. :) I live in Spring Hill (Hernando County) which is near Tampa and I do drive. I've also looked into mom groups but the ones nearby seem to only have toddlers and up...

My Baby Girl Was Born On 2/15/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any "infant" moms in Hernando, Pasco, etc...interested in playdates?

• Options
    I am in Pinellas County but would be willing to travel for a playdate.  We just moved here a couple of months ago and I haven't made any mommy friends yet.  I have an 8 month old.
  • Options

Hey i know its last minute but there is a play date today at the brandon mall at 3. there will be all diffrent ages. My son is 10 months old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is your email mrslucid? I was trying to email you here but I am kind of new to this site...lol
  • Options
    Thank you Raquel106 for the info, unfortunately I didn't catch the post in time :( But please keep me updated, would love to meet you and other mommies :)
  • Options

Small fry society and bun in the oven bunch are six-week terms of weekly one and a half hour distinctively themed socials, right now in Tampa.  From food to fitness to fashion to freebies and more, there is something for everyone!  This is a great way to try new experience new places and activities or try them in a different way, meet others and connect with the broader community.

Check out www.smallfrysociety.com to learn more and register!

Email me with any questions at amy@smallfrysociety.com.  Can't wait to meet you and your baby/baby-to-be!

-Amy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"