Illinois Babies

Christ Hospital/Hope Children's Hospital

I know this is a long shot, but I thought I would pop on over and ask.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the MFMs and Ped Cardiologists at Christ and Hope.  I was recently transferred there because of the high risk situation with Baby A and her her heart defect.  I have been impressed with the MFM so far and will be meeting with the cardiologist and surgeon from Hope next week.  If anyone has any experiences to share, I would much appreciate it!

Thanks.

TTC #1 since 4/09
2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Christ Hospital/Hope Children's Hospital

• I don't have any experience there, but I just wanted to say I hope they are able to give you great, comfortable, and knowledgeable help while you go through the rest of your pregnancy! That has to be stressful and I hope they can ease that stress for you.
  • Thank you both for your replies!  I'm looking forward to meeting with the cardiologist Wednesday.  it's been a stressful couple of weeks, but the more I read and look into, we're in a good place in terms of doctors.  thanks again.
    TTC #1 since 4/09
    2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
    11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
    11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They are awesome there! I know a few people that work there, but mostly they saved my little brother's life when he was born. There were lots of complications and he spent weeks at Christ. They were wonderful to my family and I wish that I was living in the area because I would love it if I could go there to have my baby. You are in wonderful hands. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"