Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Petunia pickle bottom sales?

Last month I heard about a Petunia Pickle Bottom sale on the Bump boards. I signed up to get their their emails and fell in love with the Boxy Backpack online. The outlet sale was a great deal, but I didn't pull the trigger since I hadn't seen the bag in person. I went yesterday and saw the boxy backpack in person and loved it, so now I'm kicking myself. Anyone know how often PPB has sales online? Or how often other stores that sell PPB have sales on them?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Petunia pickle bottom sales?

• Options
    From what I've seen, the outlet sales only happen every few months, maybe even once every 6 months.  Try searching e-bay, people who bought PPB items will re-sell them on e-bay (at a price that's still lower than what you'd find at stores).  Otherwise, the best sales I've found on PPB diaper bags aren't all that great - maybe 10% off at most.  Good luck!
  • Options

Babysteals has PPB fairly frequently and it's at 50-70% off.  They actually have 2 available right now but you should check right away as PPB sells out quickly.

If you aren't opposed to a used diaper bag, the babysteals network has set up a classifieds site for people to sell their previously purchased babysteals merchandise.  Just choose PPB where it says 'select brand.'  Some of them are even new or barely used.  They just changed their mind and babysteals doesn't allow returns. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options

There is a new baby deals site that just so happens to be featuring PPB today.at 53% off.  There are two of the boxy backpacks, several totes, cake bag, slings and clutches

Here is a referral link:   https://curebit.com/o/a/2KiGV

Scroll to the DEALS tab on the right hand of the screen.  You will get $10 for opening the account and free shipping for orders over $ 75.  HTH! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    HelsHels member

First, OMG- congrats!!! 

Baby Steals actually has PPB on sale now (tonight only). 

That being said, I asked my hubby for a PPB bag for my bday. I got the one from Pottery Barn Kids. It's beautiful.  At the same time, my friend got me a cheapy Skip Hop bag. Now I don't use my PPB AT ALL. It's just not as good.  The compartments don't fit stuff as well. The velcro clasp is HELL when you have a fussy baby.  

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to spend so much on a diaper bag and I'm cheap so I can't justify $170 for a PPB, but if I found a good deal at like 1/2 off he said to get what I want.  I'm still torn on whether just to get a Skip Hop Duo Double as recommended on the Multiples Board, but several of those MOMs also said they had a PPB Boxy Backpack and didn't mention size being an issue.... ahh... so many decisions.
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Options

imageillinigal:
    Thanks ladies!  My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to spend so much on a diaper bag and I'm cheap so I can't justify $170 for a PPB, but if I found a good deal at like 1/2 off he said to get what I want.  I'm still torn on whether just to get a Skip Hop Duo Double as recommended on the Multiples Board, but several of those MOMs also said they had a PPB Boxy Backpack and didn't mention size being an issue.... ahh... so many decisions.

JuJuBe is another really popular brand you might want to check out.  They have lots of different styles, sizes, and patterns to choose from.  They have them on BabySteals and the KidCrawl classifieds too.

You should also watch for PPB at TJ Maxx if you have one near you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    PPB will have another outlet sale in the Fall, usually it's in October.  Then they will have one in the Spring as well.  Just a heads up. I have 3 PPB bags and I have gotten them all at the outlet sales.  Love them!:)
  • Options

imagelfen0526:
    PPB will have another outlet sale in the Fall, usually it's in October.  Then they will have one in the Spring as well.  Just a heads up. I have 3 PPB bags and I have gotten them all at the outlet sales.  Love them!:)

Great to know!  I'll look for their email this fall if I don't find a steal before then.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"