New Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Princeton, NJ

Sorry if this post already exists but I was curious if anyone could recommend any specific pediatricians in the Prinecton area.  I am familiar with the Princeton Nassaua Pediatrics group but there are several doctors so I don't even know where to begin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician in Princeton, NJ

• Options
    I think there is a Dr. Shah in that practice?  If so, he was the pedi when our son was born and he was wonderful. I have heard so many positive things about him.  I have also heard wonderful things about Dr. Sheth, but I think he is in Hamilton.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am a Princeton Nassau Pediatrics "graduate" if you will. I LOVE Dr. Raymond.  I had him for as long as I can remember.  He detected my appendicitis when I was just 6 years old.  I stayed his patient until he kicked me out because I got too old.  I jokingly told him I was going to have a baby young just so I could keep going to his office.

Gerald Raymond, M.D.Gerald Raymond, M.D.Dr. Raymond joined PNP in 1987. He completed his pediatric residency from Columbus Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Raymond received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in Hershey, PA. He obtained an undergraduate degree and graduated with honors from Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Raymond is board certified in pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He celebrated his 25th wedding anniversary in 2007 and lives in Lawrenceville with his wife and two children who attend Penn St.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We see Dr. Helmrich at Princeton Nassau Peds and love him :)

He has always been extremely helpful and the best part was, he had a reflux baby as well, so he didn't brush me off when I asked if DS could have had reflux.  I'm going to be sad when we move because we won't be there anymore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A little late but we use Dr. Pelligrino and love him! I've seen a few other doctors there when the boys were sick and he wasn't in and really liked them all.  The nurses are great and I have never had a problem getting any appointments.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My son also sees Dr. Raymond and we love him!  We actually stumbled upon him by accident, the doctor who we chose before my son was born had to miss my son's one month appointment due to a family emergency, so we saw the only Dr. that was available to see us, and we switched my son to Dr. Raymond that day. He is very knowledgable, patient and he takes his time with you.  You never feel like he is trying to hurry you along.  He also answers all my "silly first time mommy" questions honestly and never makes me feel silly for asking.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"