April 2011 Moms

Am I the only one? NBR

I'm ashamed that I'm addicted to the Secret Life of the American Teenager.  Does anyone else watch this?

If you do- Adrian cannot have Ricky!  He never loved her in the first place and why oh why did Amy listen to his voicemail!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am I the only one? NBR

• ive been addicted to it since it first started, i even live overseas and dont get it on tv so i have to get it off itunes! im just as mad about adrian and ricky!! did u see the previews for next week?? i hate adrian.
    Photobucket
  • What is wrong with her?!  Why would you change your mind so quickly and go for Ricky again?  He doesn't love her- it's all I can keep saying! 

I too have been watching since the beginning and looking back I think Betty is the only character who really hasn't done anything wrong.  She was honest with Mr. B about being a prostitute, LOL

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't watched since she lost the baby. But I have to confess, I love Make It or Break It. Embarrassed I'll go hide in shame now. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage.
  • I somehow dropped off make it or break it during the previous season...Emily got pregnant and then I forgot the rest.  I think this was at the end of my pregnancy/beginning of new born sleepless nights and I try to block some of that time out of my life.
  • i hope that ricky doesnt go back to adrian but i have that feeling he will. ughh i love amy!

Photobucket
  • imageMeggieChris:
    I haven't watched since she lost the baby. But I have to confess, I love Make It or Break It. Embarrassed I'll go hide in shame now. LOL

I just started watching Secret... on Netflix so I am only on the 1st season but so far I really like it.

I do watch MIOBI too!  I don't like the pregnancy storyline... I want to see Emily again! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Leah - 6.28.09

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lorelei - 4.23.11

Books Read:
    2013 - 4
    2012 - 50 2011 - 47 2010 - 57
    2009 - 71 2008 - 108 2007 - 33
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"