Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

That's a neat trick...

...dirty deleting a thread you don't go back into to read.

It's like magic.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: That's a neat trick...

• Options
    What was she pissed about? She has an STD? Someone fill in the blanks please.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemelissa721:

I may not be operating with all of the facts at my disposal (and I may or may not be in an afternoon food coma), but from what I can gather, she gave herself gonorrhea and/or chlamydia when she reached in to tickle her own cervix. Plus she went to the ER, where they told her to not do that anymore. And her nose is running. Or something. 

OH, and they have avocado at Subway now.

• Options

imagemelissa721:

She went to the ER because she stuck her fingers up her cervix and almost caused a m/c. While there, the docs told her she had the clap. She had them give her a shot for it even though she was EXTRA SUPER DUPER SURE she didn't have it and COMPLETELY TOTALLY AWESOMELY trusts her (cheater) H. But she agreed because she had a sinus infection and thought the shot would get rid of it for her.

This "update" on her BMB drew some comments from TTGPers, so she came here to tell us to stay away from her board. Then DD'd everything 15 min later.

Can we add her to the list now? 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options

imagemelissa721:

She's pissed about people going to the Jan board and commenting on her posts. She knows people don't like her. She's just a happily married mother of 4 who is pregnant with a child and might have issues.  She doesn't care what anyone says. Leave her alone. Go ahead and comment all you want because she won't be coming back to check this. Followed by a DD. 

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    Also apparently she has deemed her pregnancy is high risk and she gave herself a pelvic and her cervix is dilated. I'm assuming because she shoved her finger in it.
  • Options
    imageTheAnne:
    imageNotGabber:

imagemelissa721:

I may not be operating with all of the facts at my disposal (and I may or may not be in an afternoon food coma), but from what I can gather, she gave herself gonorrhea and/or chlamydia when she reached in to tickle her own cervix. Plus she went to the ER, where they told her to not do that anymore. And her nose is running. Or something. 

no subway until payday, remember!!

And you have to use the homemade napkins since her $1100 in child support got cut off.
  • Options
    imagesmurray217:

imagemelissa721:

She's pissed about people going to the Jan board and commenting on her posts. She knows people don't like her. She's just a happily married mother of 4 who is pregnant with a child and might have issues.  She doesn't care what anyone says. Leave her alone. Go ahead and comment all you want because she won't be coming back to check this. Followed by a DD. 

We don't know her life.

Except that she posts daily updates about it like this is Facebook. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm rude for suggesting that perhaps a blog would be helpful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageTheAnne:
    imageNotGabber:

imagemelissa721:

no subway until payday, remember!!

And you have to use the homemade napkins since her $1100 in child support got cut off.

You guyz are meeeen. What right do you have to judge the lyfe of someone who can't afford a Subway sandwich until payday but is prego and has The Clap?

• Options
    imageTheAnne:

Don't forget the tissue paper centerpieces.  

REAL tissue paper. REAL. 

• Options

This is exactly what I needed to take the edge of my Monday -- amusing threads over several boards. The BSC certainly eases me into my week.

So is the list getting updated? 

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• Options
    imagesmurray217:

imagemelissa721:

Yup. It was still up on my phone. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I copied the OP and emailed it to myself because I knew she would DD.  I hope I didn't miss any fabulous PIPs during my drive home

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagecruelsound:

First, she may or may not have a baby with "some issues," eh? I must have missed that dramz.

Second, I was not aware that there was an invisible fence around the January board. I obviously didn't get my collar in the mail.

Third, Huskymomma, I love you.

1) If your mother had to Sharpie the design onto her wedding cocktail napkins, you will have "some issues". That's a given. Most of those issues will have to do with your environment, i.e., The Sixth Circle of White Trash Hell.

2) They've built a wall. For serious, you can read all about it in the  "Dear January 2012" thread. It's a wall.

3) Keep your hands off her, or I will cut you. She is mine (in my Beehl voice). I will cut a b!tch. 

• Options
    Oh CRAP!!!  Damn you mountain biking!!!  I missed a good one!  Is that Beccabot?  Huskeymomma posted a pic and that's what it looks like - just not totally sure.  Heading over to January
  • Options
    Oh man, I miss the hilarity of the ladies on this board so much.
  • Options

Amazing.

She's on the list. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options

Why am I not surprised that she has the Clap?

Oh yeah, it is because she is white trash.

BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMilliways:

Why am I not surprised that she has the Clap?

Oh yeah, it is because she is white trash.

Yeah- while that's a lot of info to put on the interwebz, I can't say that I'm super surprised.  

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageBlueEyedDreamer:

imagemelissa721:

She went to the ER because she stuck her fingers up her cervix and almost caused a m/c. While there, the docs told her she had the clap. She had them give her a shot for it even though she was EXTRA SUPER DUPER SURE she didn't have it and COMPLETELY TOTALLY AWESOMELY trusts her (cheater) H. But she agreed because she had a sinus infection and thought the shot would get rid of it for her.

This "update" on her BMB drew some comments from TTGPers, so she came here to tell us to stay away from her board. Then DD'd everything 15 min later.

Added.

And...WHAT. THE. FVCK. 

• Options
    imagecruelsound:

imagemelissa721:

I feel like we have both been equally in the dark when the shizz goes down here recently.

Usually I'm up to date with the goings on of our resident crazies... 

• Options
    So I caused the DDing of 6 posts by 2 people in less than 24 hours. Is that a record?
  • Options

Question (and this isn't something I want to google on my work laptop) ...

Isn't the clap pretty obvious just by looking at your vajeen? Or is it something that had to be diagnosed with an internal exam?Just curious how she would have missed that or not known something was wrong...

And was the mucus thing her mucus plug or just an awesome symptom of her STD?

• Options

imagecantalopes24:
    So I caused the DDing of 6 posts by 2 people in less than 24 hours. Is that a record?

you are doing some excellent work lopes.  Keep it up Smile

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagemelissa721:

Isn't the clap pretty obvious just by looking at your vajeen? Or is it something that had to be diagnosed with an internal exam?Just curious how she would have missed that or not known something was wrong...

From the CDC website:

What are the signs and symptoms of gonorrhea?

In women, the symptoms of gonorrhea are often mild, but most women who are infected have no symptoms. Even when a woman has symptoms, they can be so non-specific as to be mistaken for a bladder or vaginal infection. The initial symptoms and signs in women include a painful or burning sensation when urinating, increased vaginal discharge, or vaginal bleeding between periods. Women with gonorrhea are at risk of developing serious complications from the infection, regardless of the presence or severity of symptoms.

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• Options
    imagemelissa721:

I googled it just for you and apparently you have no symptoms or you have crusty snot vag. You can also get the Clap in your throat. Gross.

(hey, remind me to clear the browsing history before I log off. I am on my husband's computer and I don't want to get him thinking I have a rotten vag.?

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagecantalopes24:

You're a beast. 

• Options
    imageMilliways:
    imagemelissa721:

I googled it just for you and apparently you have no symptoms or you have crusty snot vag. You can also get the Clap in your throat. Gross.

(hey, remind me to clear the browsing history before I log off. I am on my husband's computer and I don't want to get him thinking I have a rotten vag.?

Ew... Crotch Rot.  

• Options
    imagemelissa721:
    imageMilliways:
    imagemelissa721:

Ew... Crotch Rot.  

Dude, the website I found had pictures scary enough to make me never have sex, drink milk, or use paste on anything ever again. 

• Options
    Does this mean that I can bump up my STD poll now? Ha ha ha.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageBlueEyedDreamer:

imagemelissa721:

Love it!

• Options
    imageMilliways:
    imagemelissa721:

I was Googling it at work. Oops!
  • Options
    imagemelissa721:

Mel, you know she totes doesn't have the clap because she totes trusts her husband like a bazillion %.  She's just having a really hard time because there is something new wrong with her like every single day.  Geez ya'll, you're such meanie heads!

• Options
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagemelissa721:

Mel, you know she totes doesn't have the clap because she totes trusts her husband like a bazillion %.  She's just having a really hard time because there is something new wrong with her like every single day.  Geez ya'll, you're such meanie heads!

I tried to use this gif the other day but technology failed me. 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagemelissa721:

It's one of my all time favorite gifs. <3  ...and hi btay! 

• Options
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagemelissa721:

It's one of my all time favorite gifs. <3  ...and hi btay! 

hi !! <3

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagecruelsound:

There is a lengthy Becca update over on the Princess thread on 1/12.

Hey, please speak slowly for me here but, is Becca the Golden Corral chick? 

Nope, that was KaydensMommy.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/48157888.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"