Snarky and T-TTC

I can sort of breathe now

Short version is we sold our house and we were waiting on the approval to close on the new house for what seemed like forever. We finally heard that we can close hopefully wednesday! I just want to get this whole process over with, it's been seriously giving me an ulcer! We gave the currnt owner 30 days after closing (she wanted extra time) so our upcoming IVF and the move will be interesting, but I think it will work out. We want to do some painting and new floors etc. before moving so the timing might be ok. I am so relieved that this is almost done.
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I can sort of breathe now

• Yay!  I'm glad things worked out with the house sale.  I know how stressful that can be.  Good luck with the move and getting the house ready.  And with your upcoming cycle!!  I was wondering how you were doing with that.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! It was definitely stressful! Now I can focus on house decisions, which I love doing. Hopefully it will help relieve some of the IVF stress since I'll have house decorating to occupy my mind. As for the IVF as long as my ovaries look good at my appt. Friday I start lupron on Sunday.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the new house and good luck with your upcoming cycle! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Woot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GL with the move & with the cycle!!

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!
    imageimage

• goog luck!

• Congrats on the new house and good luck with your cycle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Very exciting! GL with the upcoming cycle!
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • We just went through the same thing, closed on the sale on 7/20 and the purchase 7/26. It was stressful as hell, but so worth it! I hope you feel the same after it's all said and done.

And good luck with your dr's appt!! Keep us posted...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay! Congrats and good luck this cycle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"