March 2012 Moms

Baby Bump or Fat?

I am about 9 weeks & 3 days. This past weekend...I noticed I have a "pooch" going on. AHH! Is this fat or a baby bump? Can you have a baby bump @ 9 weeks? I am not a super skinny girl...but I never had a "pooch" before...so just concerned..and I feel fat..lol. You can see the "pooch" in the picture below.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Bump or Fat?

• Dang! If I looked like that I'd live in a bikini, pooch or not! FWIW your pooch is like my normal tummy lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do not see anything there!! Girl if you could see my rolls!! :)

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • I can't see anything. I also haven't had a stomach that flat since I was 18. I'm not gonna show for a very long time.

If you want another opinion, can you take another pic standing up like a typical belly shot? Hard to tell with that angle.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Well, I certainly don't look that great in a bikini, but I'm noticing a little pooch already. =(  Plus, I swear I've gotten wider in the hip area.  Ugh!
  • Ladies...you are far too kind! I def. see a pooch! And I NEED to fit my wedding dress in 26 days..that is already tight as it is...LOL.

• imagewescarley:

Ladies...you are far too kind! I def. see a pooch! And I NEED to fit my wedding dress in 26 days..that is already tight as it is...LOL.

OMG so pretty! I love corset backs!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on your wedding coming up! Lot's of exciting news to celebrate!!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Thank You! I am SO excited for it ALL! Smile
  • It's bloat, the baby is too small to create a bump yet.
  • I don't see a bump.  I do think I see areola though.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DS1 born June 2008 | m/c at 9w March 2011 | DS2 born April 2012
  • LMAO..no areola! i thought it was the same thing once the picture was snapped..but nipz were covered fully (even tho that suit hardly covers anything)...idk if it was the lighting..or glare...but for sure no areolas! lol.

• imageSheenaNash1:
    Dang! If I looked like that I'd live in a bikini, pooch or not! FWIW your pooch is like my normal tummy lol. 
    ditto!!!
  • OMG really?

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

• Sadly, no baby bump yet.  It's bloat/fat.  Your uterus is still tucked behind your pelvic bones until around the second trimester.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm the same way and the midwife says it's bloat. I literally gained three pounds in three days around week seven (!) and it's been a real pain. The midwife said to stay away from gassy (cabbage, etc) and salty foods, drink a ton of water, etc. I've been eating greek yogurt 2x a day with the hope that the probiotics will help too. 

Congrats on the wedding! If you're like most people, the wedding stress will keep you from gaining any weight at this point . . . 

• Wescarley, bump or no bump, you're smokin', mama!  :-) And BTW, your dress is gorgeous!  Lucky for the corset though because it can be very forgiving so I doubt you'll have any problems there.  Congrats all around!
    x
  • Lol... Bloat, yes, bump, no.... But I was going to say that is one itty-bitty bikini! I have a tube top and my boobs are doing about the same in it... Which H doesn't mind. -_-
  • super cute suit.  Tummy still looks great too.   As far as your wedding dress, I think you'll be fine.  Corset dresses are great and give you the flexibility if your tummy happends to expand in the next month (although I doubt it will too much).  Good luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"