Maryland Babies
Options

Chesapeake Women's Care

What are your thoughts on this practice and Anne Arundel Medical Center??  TIA

Re: Chesapeake Women's Care

• Options

I don't go to Chesapeake Women's Care, though one of my co-workers does and has had good experiences. I've gone to Annapolis OB/GYN at AAMC since my teen years and have been very happy with their staff and almost all of the docs there (one rubbed me the wrong way, but it happens.) ?

?

They're a large practice, so they rotate you between your normal OB and other docs so you get to meet as many of them as possible before delivery. ?This means that if you get another doc than your regular for delivery, due to rounds/emergencies/etc you more than likely will have met that doc before.

?

As for AAMC, I work there and have decided to make the trek for delivery of DD, even though I'm living up in Pikesville. We thought about other hospitals in the area, but I really like the private rooms at AAMC, as well as their rooming-in policy for mother and baby. ?This is my first child, though, so I'll have to get back to you on how the experience is overall!?

• Options

I see them and I am very happy with them . They have always called me back promptly and I really like all the docs I have seen . As for AAMC I had my birth class and tour and breastfeeding class and they seem great . Private rooms and a good NICU . All the people I know that  have had their kids there have raved about it . Hopefully I can also give a positive review in a few weeks . GL

Stefanie

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ditto PP...i am very happy with them.  all of my appts are on time, the docs & staff are friendly.  i know many people that have had great experiences with the practice and AAMC.
  • Options

Love them!  I go to Dr Kumar but love Dr Wells too.

And as you can see my guys were preemies and AAMC is an awesome level III NICU.

• Options
    I really love it there. I see Dr. Leucke, she delivered Jacob and I was impressed with her. I used to see Dr Prichep but he's an older dr there and more old fashioned. Plus he stopped doing deliveries. I saw just about all of them when I was pg and they were all wonderful. Anytime I had an issue or concern during my pregnancy they called me back usually within and hour or so. AAMC is a great hospital and I had a very good experience there!
  • Options
    This forum actually recommended Chesapeake Women's Care to me, back before I got pregnant with my current pregnancy (I'm now 20 weeks) and I could not be happier. I have now seen all of the doctors and I love them all. I had issues at the beginning of my pregnancy (I also miscarried before) and they were so patient with me and always treated me and my situation like it mattered. I can't say enough great things about that practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"