April 2011 Moms

rolling

My little sweetie sure surprised me tonight....

We were out visiting my mom and dad and he kept rolling to his side and was pulling on his pants. I thought he was just trying to get his toes but after a while he started to dig his face into the blanket while on his side and BAMM he rolled on to his tummy from his back! I couldn't beleive it! he's to little to be doing this at only 3 mth 3 weeks old! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: rolling

• DS started at 10 weeks! We left him with a babysitter and she said she went to check with him and he was on his belly. I thought it was a fluke, but sure enough, he kept doing it. He didn't get really good at it until about 15 weeks, but now he is a rolling fool and does it every chance his gets! It scares me...won't be too long before they are crawling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO did this yesterday too! We put her in the crib and when we went to check on her she was on her tummy. I flipped her over and she flipped herself right back on her stomach! It was pretty cool. Oddly enough, even though I've seen her roll from tummy to back, she wasn't doing it yesterday -- I think she needs to learn how to put both moves together, haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Heh, DS started doing it last week, too. I guess 3 months, 3 weeks must be one of the potential rolling windows for back to tummy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • V started rolling from back to tummy this week. I was so confused when I heard him crying on the monitor at 3:30 this morning. When I went in to check on him, he was on his belly and not very happy about it at all. I flipped him over and he went right back to sleep. I guess he'll be a happier little guy when he can flip back over from tummy to back.

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Same thing happened to us this past week. I went to change her diaper on the floor at my mom's and she rolled right on to her tummy. I put back on her back and she did it again twice! DH missed it and she hasn't done it since (been super close) but I was so amazed and proud of my little over achiever :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"