3 month portraits!!?? — The Bump
Columbus Babies

3 month portraits!!??

Hey Ladies,

I need recommendations on photographers who aren't ridiculously expensive and do prints..not just digital...for my sons 3 months pictures / our "new" family portraits :D Thank you!! 

JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography

Re: 3 month portraits!!??

• Cannot say enough amazing things about our photographer, Fran Barker. She is beyond talented, patient, kind, and an amazing person. She has done my son's newborn and 6 month photos and will continue to do them for us. Here is her website: http://franbarkerphotography.com/ If you're interested call her today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• www.shellsphotography.com

She is amazing and her prices are very very reasonable. Its amazing what you get for your money!!!  

• Hi there, I do photography. I am portfolio building so I am offering discounted rates. Check me out and let me know if you want to chat more :) I also have a contest going on right now for a free shoot

www.facebook.com/STACYHOLMAN.photography

www.stacyholman.com/blog

Warmly,

Stacy

• Hi there, I do photography. I am portfolio building so I am offering discounted rates. Check me out and let me know if you want to chat more :) I also have a contest going on right now for a free shoot

www.facebook.com/STACYHOLMAN.Photography

www.stacyholman.com/blog

Warmly,

Stacy Holman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards