Breastfeeding
Options

Reglan - how long to start working?

I know the general information out there online says two - three weeks to build up in your system, but how long will it take until I see an increase? I know everyone is different, but I'm wondering what the range is.

I also am aware of the side effects, and if any of you have experienced it, I am also wondering how long after stopping the medication does it take to subside? I am just frustrated enough by my low low milk supply to try this. My Mom is coming to stay here for a while to help with baby, so I will have someone to keep an eye on me if I do suffer the bad side effects.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reglan - how long to start working?

• Options
    My LC said I'd see an increase in 3-5 days.  I started almost a week ago.  I'm not seeing a difference.  I haven't experienced any side effects, so can't help you there.  Good Luck

• Options
    Thank you for your reply. I hope you don't experience any of the negative effects. I read that it takes 2-3 weeks, so if you make it past that point, then you'll be fine. It really does scare me, but I want to exhaust all options before throwing in the towel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i believe I was only prescribed to take it for 2 weeks total.  I did notice a supply increase but it was so early on and during my anti-pumping phase...  i would love to try it again now that I am back to work.
    Chrissy BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"