Los Angeles Babies

30th birthday party location?

Help! I am 27 weeks pregnant and turn 30 on August 18th. I want to do something special for my 30th. I was trying to look for a place in Los Angeles that served a wide range of mocktails and food for all my friends to meet at. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: 30th birthday party location?

• wow its Leo season for sure! I turn 30 on the 17th :) I am going to pink taco my baby is now 18 weeks as of tomorrow, finally able to have that cocktail again. Hope you enjoy your dirty 30
  • I don't think they have a "wide" range of mocktails, but they have some fun fruity options at Grand Lux at the Beverly Center. I went with a preggie friend of mine for happy hour and had good fruity drinks and appetizers. It's a lot like Cheesecake Factory. When I could drink, I loved the drinks at Red Medicine on Wilshire and Gale. The Alcove Bakery and Cafe is also fun and has a good bar (don't know about nonalcoholic options, but the food is sooo good!) Have fun! I turn 30 on Wednesday, but I haven't told my friends yet, so I didn't want to give it away by having a party but not drinking.
    first BFP 4.23.11 M/C 5.17.11. second BFP 8.3.11 Hoping this one is my sticky take home baby! Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha ha, just realized your birthday has passed already! Sorry!
    first BFP 4.23.11 M/C 5.17.11. second BFP 8.3.11 Hoping this one is my sticky take home baby! Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"