November 2011 Moms
Options

Lower Abdomen Pain - advice?

For the last few hours I've had crazy pains in my right lower abdomen...It's a pinchy, stinging, burning pain ranging from my lower abdomen, my right thigh and back. Moving hurts... even breathing at times! Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Maybe baby pushing on a nerve? It's so painful that it has brought me to tears a few times.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lower Abdomen Pain - advice?

• Options
    If anything like that happens you should always call your doctor. They will know best what to do for your situation since everyone's pregnancies are different. Pain/cramps should never be taken lightly especially if they are severe as you say they are. Good luck and keep us posted. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options
    Agree with pp. Call your doctor. Those pains don't sound like anything to mess around with. When I had contraction with previous births Ifelt them in my thighs. Get this checked out and let us know what happens. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This sounds similiar to what I have been having the last few weeks.      I called my doctor today and it sounds like sciatica pain.       The nurse practiciner called me back and gave me some suggestions including Chiopractor and Therapy.     I am going to the Chiropractor on Thursday.    I would call to check with the doctor.     Good luck - it is very painful.
    TTC since 1/10
    dx with PCOS 1/11
    1/11 Started Clomid 100mg but stopped treatment due to testing for another problem
    2/11 Clomid 150mg/Ovidrel/Progesterone Suppliments = BFP!
    Had my beautiful baby girl November 10, 2011

BFP w/Baby #2 October 2012 Due Date June 15th 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"