Infertility Veterans

anxiety...1st shot tonight...

So I took my 1st GH shot tonight, the first one i've had in 15+ years...definitely much easier to take than when i was a child! when i was little there were big needles and vials, now it's all in a pen...but i'm having serious anxiety... i suffer from anxiety on a normal basis, and you know how you have to read up on the medications, well now i'm just sitting here, having anxiety as to whether i'm going to have a side effect....they told me i was on them as a child, so more than likely i'm totally fine, but my anxiety is setting in....

i'm borderline panic attack lol so i'm hoping some bump will relax me lol

eek nervous yet excited to finally be beginning everything!

The rest of the IUI cycle meds will be delivered tuesday, very excited...anyone else cycling soon?

**~*Noelle*~**
Happily Wed DH in May 2010
June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: anxiety...1st shot tonight...

• It's scary at first, but ull be great!!!!!  GL!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • it will get easier cutie.

sending tons of GL & PPV's for your IUI!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • Awe you poor thing! Just try to relax and don't be nervous, I definitely understand where you are coming from. I get really anxious over all the appointments and medications and everything, it's so stressful!

I was supposed to have my first IUI this cycle, but we decided to wait until next cycle

• thanks ladies :) i survied!! no crazy allergic reactions whoohoo!

so tonight should be much smoother LOL

thanks for the support xoxoxoxoxo

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"