May 2011 Moms
Options

similac coupons

So I sort of want to stab my FI in the face. (Obviously not for real). I don't know how many times I've explained to him how even though I am EBF right now not to throw out the formula coupons that come in the mail. What did he do yesterday? Not only threw them out but ripped them up. What was I planning on doing today? Going out to buy some formula. So bummed.

I'm really bummed that my plan to EBF til at least 6 months is ruined. Basically ever since I got my first period since delivery my milk supply has gone way down. I went from getting 5-6oz per boob to maybe 1.5-2oz if i'm lucky. I've tried everything. They say generally that the supply should go back up after the second period but I had that too and i've got nothing going on Sad

So I got some similac today the organic kind and holy ***. I don't know how people afford to do that from the start. Dang!

Sooo if anyone has any extra similac formula coupons they are willing to give up I'd love to take them off your hands for you. Unfortunately I don't have anything to give in return.

Re: similac coupons

• Options
    Not sure if you are up for using generic formula, but Walmart makes an organic formula.  I saw it there the other day while I was buying their generic for Similac Sensitive.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PM me your address.  I have some I can send.  
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"