February 2012 Moms
Options

Go Buy Maternity Clothes

I went to Motherhood Maternity today and they are having sales right now. I have been holding off on buying clothes, but I am surprised at how much more comfortable I am in maternity clothes- no cutting in, no worrying about my unzipped pants showing, no pants sagging. They have stuff that will grow with me the entire time. Do yourself a favor and go buy yourself some maternity clothes now. I shouldn't have waited so long. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Go Buy Maternity Clothes

• Options
    Yeah I went there too, though the one I went to was a little bit smaller and messy.. so it was hard to find some stuff. Target had a lot of clearance.. and I was also able to find a lot of larger sizes in my normal section that work great too! But I agree- maternity clothes rock!
  • Options
    I don't know why, but I sort of feel silly and embarrassed going into maternity stores when I don't even look pregnant yet. We walked by Motherhood Maternity at the mall the other day and I didn't even want to go in...Weird...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenickelpickelpink:
    I don't know why, but I sort of feel silly and embarrassed going into maternity stores when I don't even look pregnant yet. We walked by Motherhood Maternity at the mall the other day and I didn't even want to go in...Weird...

this was me too. i felt like a poser and dh had to convince me that i am pregnant and i need clothes, so we went in. i didnt want anyone to talk to me, but of course she did and she was super nice. dh liked seeing me in the belly pillow thing they have so youj can see how things will fit in the future.

i got two pairs of heidi klumm skinny jeans for twenty bucks each. they are awesome. and they give you freebies. 

• Options

i just got a few tops for work and a winter coat! so excited! I have a bit from last pregnancy but i'm carrying this one SOO different and i have a different job now so i need stuff.

Why can they always charge so much for maternity clothes!?!? makes me mad!

• Options
    I usually stop by and check out clearance racks to see what's good; I got a couple wintery shirts for dirt cheap. And they charge so much cuz it's like anything tagged "wedding." They'll charge out the @$$ cuz someone will pay for it since it's not something they'd regularly wear.

• Options
    we were down in Maine for the weekend, and I hit all the Maternity stores.  I got a practical sweater and a cute little fall/winter dress. Both were under $25. I was pleased.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"