2nd Trimester

Question for ladies with 2nd pregnancy...

When did you start to show? If you are showing, did it happen before your first pregnancy? tia

Re: Question for ladies with 2nd pregnancy...

• With baby #1 I don't know when I started showing, but my full pop-out where I was noticeably pregnant and it didn't shrink in the mornings anymore happened at 4 1/2 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Showed MUCH sooner with 2nd pregnancy. I didn't really look pregnant until I was almost 5 1/2-6 months with 1st LO but with this one I swear I showed at 7 wks lol! Looking at my picture timeline with this one I can def say by 16 w I already had a bump going when wearing form fitting clothes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was about the same with both, started to show around 19/20 weeks.  With DD I had "popped" around 24 weeks.  Still waiting to pop with this pg.
  • With DS I was about 16 weeks when I started to show... this time, 8-10 weeks.

I'm very petite though, not much room for other organs to go up so things must go out...

N&M married 01.12.08 Mommy to beautiful baby boy, Jack! 06.17.09 8 lbs. 2 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Welcomed 2nd baby boy Christopher! 10.27.11 6 lbs. 8 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With #1 I started showing at 14 weeks, with this one I started showing around 8 weeks! It was pretty ridiculous!
  • I think the 2 pregnancies are pretty similar for when I will be showing. I can see a difference in myself right now, but I don't think anyone else can yet (which is the same with PG #1). Still waiting to really pop.
  • DS1 I was 17 weeks when I popped.  DS2  12 weeks and with this pregnancy 8 weeks.  Its crazy early, I feel like I've been pregnant longer than with the first pregnancy.
  • With DD and this baby, I started showing right around 17 weeks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With DS#1 I started showing around 16-18 weeks, but only slightly.

With this pregnancy, I feel like I was showing from day 1, but I know that isn't the case, so I dont know exactly.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I started showing around 5 months with DS1, DS2 I started showing around 16 weeks, and this pregnancy I started showing at 8 weeks.
    Becky: Mother to John Barrett 10/9/2007, Evan 3/19/2010, and sweet pea 12/23/2011 image BabyFruit Ticker Graphics http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5147/5577181999_cafa515c27_m.jpg
  • About 16 weeks with DS, this one was more like 10.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"