Multiples

It's getting much more real - we really ARE having twins - PIP

Two baby car seats, complete with BJ stroller...

And two baby beds...

Wow.  Just wow.  it's getting so real... Smile

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: It's getting much more real - we really ARE having twins - PIP

• I love that you are team green! So exciting!!
  • imageeyelovemascara:
    I love that you are team green! So exciting!!

Thanks!!  I can't EVEN wait to meet these little ones!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have those same pack n plays, and I love them!  We still use them when we go out of town, and are so handy.  Just a little more time before the little ones arrive :)
  • Haha!  Yes, I have to say when we set up the car seats in the DSNG, it was my "OMG we're having twins!!!" moment.

Yay!  So much fun!!

Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • I was team green ... and you are one day past when my water broke!  almost there!!! Yes
    Clicky to our blog!! imageimage 14 Months Old!
  • Enjoy every moment cause they do grow up so quickly!!  And you'll love your BJCS!  I love mine!!
  • so excited for you! T&P's for your healthy babies and smooth delivery when the time comes :).. 

I lol'ed at your pics!! My DH made the comment the other day that our bonus room is starting to look like BRU exploded in there. Friends have been so generous and are bringing us lots of awesome pass downs..

Almost there, Momma!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• I'm so excited for you!  I can totally remembert that dizzy feeling as it all starts to come into focus.  Now when I look at two push toys in the driveway or two sippy cups on the coffee table, I'm just filled with joy.  That fear component has faded almost entirely.  :)  Enjoy the final stretch!
  • HAHA! I had the same exact feeling when I walked into the nursery and my hubbs had put together the 2 cribs. In fact, I burst into tears!! Part overwhelming joy, part fear, part crazy pregnancy hormones for sure. You and I have the same stroller/carseat set up except I have 2 of the "Extreme" color. Where did you find the gray color? Is it the same material as the "Extreme?" Congrats on making it so far, you rock!!!

Oh...also, did you have any trouble getting the Chicco bases installed in the car? We tried to do it yesterday and can't seem to get it tight enough. Any tips/tricks?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerachelle2824:

HAHA! I had the same exact feeling when I walked into the nursery and my hubbs had put together the 2 cribs. In fact, I burst into tears!! Part overwhelming joy, part fear, part crazy pregnancy hormones for sure. You and I have the same stroller/carseat set up except I have 2 of the "Extreme" color. Where did you find the gray color? Is it the same material as the "Extreme?" Congrats on making it so far, you rock!!!

Oh...also, did you have any trouble getting the Chicco bases installed in the car? We tried to do it yesterday and can't seem to get it tight enough. Any tips/tricks?  

Hi, I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "Extreme".  The stroller is a black Baby Jogger City Select.  And the carseats are Chicco, one is a brownish color and the other is orange and I think blue.  The brown one we used for our DD and the orange one we got from a friend.  We have a Toyota Sienna minivan and we put the babies' carseats in the third row bench seat.  DH said that they were really easy to install, apparently we have the latch system back there so he just hooked them right in.  We we had DD in the Chicco carseat, we had a Toyota 4Runner SUV and we did not have the latch system in the middle seat so we had to strap the base in using the seat belt.  Hope that helps!!

• I know what you mean.  I put in the head rest deals in the girls' car seats this weekend, the seats are installed in the van and ready to go.  Seems so normal yet so crazy at the same time, and I know it will be an entirely different story once they are actually HERE! 
  • Oh, the "Extreme" is just the color/fabric type of the orange Chicco seat. I was wondering where you had fround the other brown colored one because I tried looking for one that color and never found one. I just ended up with 2 of the orange ones. We had installed the Chicco base for our DS and it was really easy but when we tried to install these 2 the pull strap isn't "pulling" easily like it should. Any way...thanks and GL! Congrats on making it so far and baking those babies so long!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"