I did have a c-section with DD. Sometime I feel like a failure because I pushed for over 3 hours and she just wasn't coming out.
Part of me is glad that I have to have another c-section but another part of me would really like to try for a VBAC (vbac is not allowed in NM)
I can't decide if I want to VBAC or not. I'm fairly terrified of the thought but would like to experience "natural" childbirth.
I had the choice the second time for a c-section or VBAC but I chose the c-section because I had a 5 unsuccessful attempts at spinal, epi didnt work and emergency c-section (due to heartrate drop in baby) then I have to be but under general anethesia the first time.