August 2011 Moms
Options

Sharp pains in pubic area?

All day yesterday and some of today, I have been getting quick sharp pains where my pubic bone starts. But it's not the bone.. It hurts so bad it doubles me over and I yell out. I noticed it happens if iIm walking around a lot. I was in target today it happened quite a bit in the 20 mins i was in there. The pain doesn't last, just comes and goes. Only lasting a second or 2

Have you ladies had this? if so what is it??

I have an apt tomorrow and of course I'll be asking my OB but just wanted to see what you guys thought. 

10.2.10 Married my best friend! 12.26.10 BFP 8.27.11 Baby Logan's born

Re: Sharp pains in pubic area?

• Options
    I believe they refer to this as lightening. It is like a sharp twinge that comes and goes.  I have had it a great deal these past few weeks.  Just more of your body getting ready.  Super fun!
  • Options
    Sounds like lightning crotch to me!  Baby head butts you in the cervix/bladder and it's a nice sharp and quick pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like lightning crotch to me. I have been getting it the past few weeks, it sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor told me not to worry about it - it's just your body getting ready. I had the same problem at Target - I share your pain!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Options

I agree with PP sounds like lightning crotch! Though it really doesn't have anything to do with the baby, it's just one of those weird prego things! Sorry hun! I get it every once in awhile and I hate it! Makes me double over or yelp sometimes Sad

• Options
    same here - it's really the only thing going on down there right now. I can barely walk without feeling it now. 
  • Options

Oooh, I feel your pain. This is NOT fun. I swear some days LO bounces on my cervix as I walk. I was out shopping as well last week and had to keep reminding myself not to grimace constantly- I was scaring people lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"