Babies: 3 - 6 Months

monthly onesie stickers.

does anybody know how to make these at home? i want to start designing some-i have some really cute ideas! my good buddy GOOGLE that usually helps me out had no answers for me!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

Re: monthly onesie stickers.

• I think you can buy the paper at Micheals or Hobby Lobby type stores. I know for a fact they have the iron on ones that you can print on from your computer. I am assuming they have the sticker types as well. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • just print them onto sticky paper.
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah you can get the paper at michaels but im wondering how i go about actually designing them on my computer. do i have to download a program or something?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

• I made them using Microsft Word. For my nephew, I made the iron on transfers. I got the paper at Target. The only problem I had was that you needed an ink-jet printer because a laser printer is too hot. It will melt the paper in your printer (from what I heard). It was a pain to find someone with an ink-jet so I ended up buying stickers from etsy.com for DD.
  • imageang.ela23:
    yeah you can get the paper at michaels but im wondering how i go about actually designing them on my computer. do i have to download a program or something?

I would use Microsoft PowerPoint.  Much easier than Word.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"