February 2012 Moms
Options

FYI for you ice cream lovers...

Just am sitting here eating some Safeway Select Super Premium Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.... If you are worried about loving it, then dont try it! =)

Re: FYI for you ice cream lovers...

• Options
    Hey girl!  Sounds good!  We were just watching TV and saw a commercial for Reese's mini cups.  DH said they would be good with ice cream.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH loves those things.. and they are pretty good, but he is def addicted! Its really good cause its not like chocolate ice cream or too rich. How are you?>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm good.  I've been dealing with nausea off and on.  It was bad last week (not as bad as yours, lol), so I got Zofran.  It gave me the BIGGEST headache!!!  I haven't taken it since.  I'm scared of the headache again.  It was like a migrane.  Did that ever happen to you?  I'm sure it was better than throwing up.  I'm just nervous because we start trainings this Wed for a week and a half and then school starts!  I still feel pretty nauseous.  How are you?
  • Options

Um I did notice some slight headaches with the Zofran, but then again it didnt even work for me so I guess everyone is different. Im on Vistaril still and it helps amazingly well- so much so that I even had chips and salsa today and no effects!

Wow- crazy you start so soon! But I guess that makes sense since you were out earlier than us. I am glad I have 3 more weeks till we go back... I need that to hopefully adjust to no medicine and maybe stretch more into my clothes. I bought some maternity things since I have def a baby bump going on. I have gained about 6 lbs since becoming pregnant, and it def shows! I can tell I will be wearing leggings and dresses most of this winter, but I was able to find a designer pair of jeans at the local maternity consignment store!

• Options
    Ya this week it's reading training for 3 days then ELD for 5 next week. No free time to work in our rooms so I will have to stay some days. Oh well. I already went out one day with my mom. We set up my room for the most part. Just have some finishing touches and copies to make :(. I have been wearing some of my maternity clothes and bought some at Pea in the Pod. I want to conceal it as much as possible for a while. Just don't want to tell yet, but I did tell my supt/prin and some close colleagues so far. Enjoy your last few weeks!
  • Options
    Sorry to poke my nose in but I read about your Zofran side effects? HOLY HEADACHES. I get those, too! The price we pay to be able to eat, eh?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"