December 2011 Moms

My First OMG I have to have it craving...

While at work, a couple of customers came in with reeses cups. The minute I saw them I wanted reeses cups like you would not believe. We were busy, so I just thought about it for awhile. When things finally slowed down a bit, I called DH and asked him how much he loved me. He told me a lot, why. When I told him I wanted reeses cups, and I thought he should pack up the kids, go to the store and bring me some, he laughed. I told him not to come and that I would be fine. I told him that I would stop on my way home 4 hrs later. He said ok and we hung up. About an hour and a half later, He showed up at my work with the girls and lots of reeses cups. He told me he wasn't sure how many I wanted. I was so excited! My co workers all just laughed. It was the first time I have called him because I was craving something. Usually I just get it myself because he works nights and sleeps during the day. Somedays I can't believe how much I love that man. He is the best!

Re: My First OMG I have to have it craving...

• Love it! My hubby just got back home from Wendy's with 2 junio rbacon cheeseburgers that I wanted!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Today my husband watched in horror as we stopped at the grocery store to just pick up a couple items for lunch with a friend and came home with 4 grocery bags of fruit and spinach. He gave me a little bit of hassling, but gave in and let me have my cravings. :) Sometimes they really can be prince charming. (Especially as he carried the heavy bag with 10 grapefruits.) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"