Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Football fans: So who's your team?

I know we have some Pats fans here. :P  Just want to see what I am getting into come football season.

I'm a Steeler fan.  My college teams are WVU (born and raised a Mountaineer)  and Penn State (alum).   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Football fans: So who's your team?

• Options

I don't follow pro football, but if I do, I root for the Titans, Saints and Texans (in that order). I actively root against the Cowboys.

I am OVER THE MOON crazy about Aggie Football. Or at least I used too and then it stressed me out too badly. I try not to live and die by every game now... but I LOVE Aggie football games! There's so much tradition at Kyle Field.

ETA: I do know why I don't pull for the Cowboys. It's also the reason why I don't watch much pro and generally care more for the Titans than the Texans (living so close to Houston...). My grandad played for the Oilers and he doesn't really like the pro game anymore. It's not the same... plus it's kind of like being in limbo when your team goes away. I don't know who to support! But I do know I don't support the boys in blue. That's the one thing I hold onto, haha.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    We are a Colts family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PACKERS! Born and Bred :) My girls even watched the Super Bowl with me!
  • Options

My Dad's side of the family is from Colorado so we cheer for the Broncos. I HATE the cowboys, I can't stand their attitude.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    I care much more about college... If you can't tell from siggy I'm a UNC Tarheel fan (we're alums). Pro team is Carolina panthers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WHO DAT!! Saints and LSU no matter what right here.  In our group of friends, it's ugly around here. We have a horrible mix of Cowboys fans and Saints fans. It's an ugly rivalry.
  • Options
    imageAggieBeth06:

I don't follow pro football, but if I do, I root for the Titans, Saints and Texans (in that order). I actively root against the Cowboys.

I am OVER THE MOON crazy about Aggie Football. Or at least I used too and then it stressed me out too badly. I try not to live and die by every game now... but I LOVE Aggie football games! There's so much tradition at Kyle Field.

ETA: I do know why I don't pull for the Cowboys. It's also the reason why I don't watch much pro and generally care more for the Titans than the Texans (living so close to Houston...). My grandad played for the Oilers and he doesn't really like the pro game anymore. It's not the same... plus it's kind of like being in limbo when your team goes away. I don't know who to support! But I do know I don't support the boys in blue. That's the one thing I hold onto, haha.

ILY and the fact that you root against the Cowboys. Being from North Louisiana, people think you have to be a Cowboys fan. It's so annoying. I'll let you slide on the Aggies, DH's grandpa went to A&M so his family roots for LSU and them. :) 
  • Options

imagepawstech09:

Ugh, I started to have Braxton Hicks during the SB and had to turn it off.  It was a bummer for us :(   

• Options
    Philly Eagles family here!
  • Options
    I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Always have been and always will. Its a family thing...goes very deep. They have seen better days but i dont jump ship. I only follow pro...never really got into college football.
    Sorry for the crappy layout. I bump from my phone. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    PenDunPenDun member
    Huskers! GBR!
  • Options

imageChicky0727:
    I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Always have been and always will. Its a family thing...goes very deep. They have seen better days but i dont jump ship. I only follow pro...never really got into college football.

Heck ya!  Cowboys fan!!  like chicky said its a family thing..goes very deep.  I also love me some college football, GO BLUE!   boooo buckeyes hehe

• Options

Kansas City Chiefs... (although they started sucking once D!ck Vermil stopped coaching)

Atlanta Falcons (They came so far last year!)

and Saints.. but only because Drew Brees is the nicest, most down to earth QB i've ever seen. (I havent met him IRL, but he was a guest on the Ellen show and seemed pretty nice.. so that counts, right?)

I would root for my home town Texans, but they suck and Gary Kubiak needed to get fired several years ago, IMO.

Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Options
    I love Big Ten football, especially Iowa.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageBrittDay03:

imageChicky0727:

Heck ya!  Cowboys fan!!  like chicky said its a family thing..goes very deep.  I also love me some college football, GO BLUE!   boooo buckeyes hehe

Suh-weet! Cowboys fans unite! Lol. Hope they have a better year this year.
    Sorry for the crappy layout. I bump from my phone. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm an Eagles girl! But I also have a soft spot in my heart for Atlanta. I don't follow college ball anymore.
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our NFL team is the Steelers. Our College team is the Huskers. Lilah's coming home outfit was a Nebraska Husker Sleeper. We are pretty die-hard fans around here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options

New England!

I don't really watch college football because I disagree with their playoff format, but I will root for: Fresno State, UVirginia, VA Tech (yea, I know they hate each other but we have family alums from both schools), and UMiami.

• Options
    PenDunPenDun member
    imagemisskristina21:

Our NFL team is the Steelers. Our College team is the Huskers. Lilah's coming home outfit was a Nebraska Husker Sleeper. We are pretty die-hard fans around here.

ILY

I know that when DH is in charge of dressing B for the day, he will either be wearing camo or a husker outfit.

• Options
    imagePenDun:
    imagemisskristina21:

ILY

I know that when DH is in charge of dressing B for the day, he will either be wearing camo or a husker outfit.

My DD also wears camo often. We LOVE the Huskers, and DD will grow up loving them just like we did.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    PATS!!!!!  I also love the Bolts (Chargers).  I hate the Steelers, Giants and Broncos.  Sorry guys.  Eddy, I hope we can still be friends :)  Oh and I can't stand Eli Manning either.
  • Options
    imagehopedbell87:
    imageAggieBeth06:

ILY and the fact that you root against the Cowboys. Being from North Louisiana, people think you have to be a Cowboys fan. It's so annoying. I'll let you slide on the Aggies, DH's grandpa went to A&M so his family roots for LSU and them. :) 

DH's grandpa played FB for LSU, so we are fans there too. Sometimes... DH went to NLU (now ULM), so he gets a little annoyed at how everything is all about LSU. He's actually a bigger fan of La Tech than his alma matter though, lol.

And I hear you about the locale. I'm so sick of living in Texas and hearing ESPN talk about the Longhorns in such a way... One show actually said to a sportscaster who was in Texas (like at Dallas) previewing something else: "Well, since you're in Texas and everyone loves to know about Texas Football, could you give us an update?" I was thinking he meant on a broad scale.

Oh, silly Aggie.

I'm sure it's just more hype about the Longhorn Network and all... why didn't A&M go to the SEC? So dumb to stay in the wronghorn's shadow (even though we'd have lots of ground to cover and blows to shield in the SEC).

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    Ravens
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Da Bears!
  • Options

UCONN

I live in Pats country but I just can't bring myself to care about pro football. I'd rather watch college football if I have to watch it at all.

• Options
    GO STEELERS!!!! We bleed black and gold in this house!
  • Options
    Here we go, Steelers...here we go!! (and DH is a Deadskins fan, but he doesn't count.)
  • Options
    Looks like I am the only Cleveland Browns fan! They aren't great but I grew up with them so they will always be my team. H is a Steelers fan though so it gets a little mean sometimes in our house. We are both big Ohio State fans though! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well, I am STEELERS fan and H is a JETS fan.

Baby is a Jets fan-in-training, but the next baby is all mine Devil

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My whole family is huge and I mean HUGE Redskins fans.

College-UVA. Wahoowa!

• Options
    imageAggieBeth06:
    imagehopedbell87:
    imageAggieBeth06:

DH's grandpa played FB for LSU, so we are fans there too. Sometimes... DH went to NLU (now ULM), so he gets a little annoyed at how everything is all about LSU. He's actually a bigger fan of La Tech than his alma matter though, lol.

And I hear you about the locale. I'm so sick of living in Texas and hearing ESPN talk about the Longhorns in such a way... One show actually said to a sportscaster who was in Texas (like at Dallas) previewing something else: "Well, since you're in Texas and everyone loves to know about Texas Football, could you give us an update?" I was thinking he meant on a broad scale.

Oh, silly Aggie.

I'm sure it's just more hype about the Longhorn Network and all... why didn't A&M go to the SEC? So dumb to stay in the wronghorn's shadow (even though we'd have lots of ground to cover and blows to shield in the SEC).

There's a lot of Tech fans here. DH was actually upset that A&M didn't come to the SEC. As much as I love the SEC, I hate Florida, Alabama, and Arkansas. We have a really good friend that's a Cowboys fan and I'm a big shittalker when football season comes around and last year he got it BAD.

• Options
    Falcons first, then Giants (for DH).  Actively root against Steelers (ex) lol.
  • Options
    College = Penn State.....NFL = Eagles.  I personally like college football better because the players are in it for the game.  NFL games are fun to go to though, especially in Philly :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
  • Options
    Growing up in Colorado, I was a broncos fan by default. The players all have so many domestic violence/ drug charges now that I don't get too into it. I worry about who my kid's role models are already. I know that probably makes me sound ridiculous. As of 2009, we've been proud bears fans because one of my friends was their 3rd string QB (hopefully this year he starts!)
  • Options
    imageValentineGirl:

I know we have some Pats fans here. :P  Just want to see what I am getting into come football season.

I'm a Steeler fan.  My college teams are WVU (born and raised a Mountaineer)  and Penn State (alum).   

Hi fellow Burgher... STEELERS! Pitt fan though, boo WVU & PSU.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options

imagepawstech09:

Woo! Go Pack Go! We're Packers fans over here too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"