December 2011 Moms
Options

so sensitive....this may be TMI

I think I have a zit or an ingrown hair on my outer vag region....its so painful and I forget about it and always manage to graze it with toilet paper after I'm done using the bathroom and it sends the worst pain lightning bolt through my body. It must be sitting on a nerve...... holy crap... Ouch.... 

things are just so confused down there all the time....my poor body. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so sensitive....this may be TMI

• Options
    Ugh, I just got rid of one of those.  I, uh, trimmed the area a bit (I'm not a waxer or shaver in that region) and it made it clear itself up quickly.  I think the longer hairs were irritating it more not to mention the fact that it's literally 100 degrees every day here and no matter what I do, I can't keep the area completely moisture free.  Now, I hope that wasn't tmi lol.
  • Options
    Its such a pain! I can't even see over my belly to see what I'm grooming down there. Its an accident waiting to happen, really. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HL1626HL1626 member
    I would trim the hair around it and then put a warm/hot compress on it. it will help whatever it is to open up and drain any icky stuff out. I wouldn't recommend popping it unless you absolutely can not stand the pain any more. The pain is caused by the swelling from the area being infected. Try to keep that area dry the best you can. Easier said then done in this insane heat. Hope it heals quickly
  • Options

imagestephers_7:
    Its such a pain! I can't even see over my belly to see what I'm grooming down there. Its an accident waiting to happen, really. 

Heh, that was a challenge.  I'm a hair stylist and have an old pair of clippers that I use only for that now.  I knew I wouldn't cut myself, just didn't get it all that even.  Oh well.  Better than the pain it was causing.

• Options
    I honestly can't even tell you exactly where its at but I know its there lurking in the shadows..... Its like one of those tiny tiny zits you get right in the opening of your nostrils that you accidentley scratch and then immediately hate your life. I"m thinking a sits bath may do the trick. 
  • Options
    dont touch it! if you prick it or pop it, there is a big chance you might have an infection. I would put a hot compress over it and call your OB's on call physician.
  • Options
    Sounds like an ingrown hair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"