Babies on the Brain

We're putting off TTC for a couple months

because I turn 30 in November and want to have a huge blow out bash.

Unless I have the party a few months earlier. . . that's OK right? 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We're putting off TTC for a couple months

• I had my big bash last weekend and my b-day is still a week away (wanted to get it all out of my system before fertile week)  - it's totally acceptable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Persoanlly, I wouldn't put off TTC just to have a big party, but that is just me. 

If i were in your situation i would TTC when I am ready and then if happened to be pg for my party I would still have a big party, I just wouldn't drink.

To me, having a baby was the most important thing in the world, and no big blow out was gong to be that good to put it off.

But you have to do what is right for you, and if this feels right, then go with it.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageabartow:

Persoanlly, I wouldn't put off TTC just to have a big party, but that is just me. 

If i were in your situation i would TTC when I am ready and then if happened to be pg for my party I would still have a big party, I just wouldn't drink.

To me, having a baby was the most important thing in the world, and no big blow out was gong to be that good to put it off.

But you have to do what is right for you, and if this feels right, then go with it.

Well, due to my degree path we couldn't start until October anyway, so technically it's just one month :) 

• imagesourapplemartini:
    imageabartow:

Persoanlly, I wouldn't put off TTC just to have a big party, but that is just me. 

Well, due to my degree path we couldn't start until October anyway, so technically it's just one month :) 

ah, gotcha.  Well then -have an amzing party and get REALLY loaded and do the things that you know you shouldn't that you will probably regret later and totally live up your 30th, and start TTC that night.   Wink

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageabartow:
    ah, gotcha.  Well then -have an amzing party and get REALLY loaded and do the things that you know you shouldn't that you will probably regret later and totally live up your 30th, and start TTC that night.   Wink

It's funny b/c FF is projecting me to O that day too, LOL 

• Crazy things happen with alcohol Surprise...just saying.  I'm turning the big 3-0 here in 2 weeks and nothing has stopped me yet, wink wink.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"