April 2012 Moms
Options

Oh my emotions

We just moved my daughter to a toddler bed recently and she still had a tendency of falling out. She just woke up a few minutes ago because she fell out so I snuggled with her and rocked her. She fell asleep in my arms and it made me remember how great it is going to be to have a new baby to just snuggle with and stare at. It's seriously the best feeling ever (unless it's 3 am and you've already been up 5 times that night but I choose to forget that part).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: Oh my emotions

• Options

I love snuggles...they are the best!

Ella just started weaning herself from her before bedtime bottle, and I'm so sad. That's the only real snuggle time I get with her, and now it's almost over. Crying

• Options
    Oh the snuggles! LOVE them!! DS does NOT snuggle unless he is sick.  It makes me kinda like when he's sick...kinda creepy, huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD was never a big snuggler so I take the snuggles when I can get them. I can't wait to see if the new LO is a snuggler. I honestly feel cheated of the newborn snuggle time with DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't wait for the snuggles! My daughter is so big now, she doesn't like to snuggle unless she is sick. That, and she is a total daddy's girl, so she always goes to him first!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"