1st Trimester
Options

I hate it when...

DH says, "What can I do for you hunny?" When I'm off ranting about feeling bloated or nauseous or tired or peeing every half hour. 

Ya know what you can do...you can try carrying this little monkey for a few weeks and then come talk to me!!!

I know he only wants to help, and I'm being harsh, but I hear it multiple times a day and just needed to vent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I hate it when...

• Options
    Ditto!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish my dh would say that to me........ We can trade DH for a week and then you will appreciate him saying that all the time to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pffft, when I tell my H I need to throw up he STILL says "don't throw up" like that's helpful or going to stop my vomit from coming up. If hlast pregnancy is any indication he won't really be into it or that supportive till I start showing. Appreciate that he's trying now :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options
    Wow, I think I would be thankful that he cared enough to ask!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have been with DH for 12 years, married for 6.  When he asks me if he can do something for me or if he asks me how I am doing 3 times in a 15 minute span, I am happy that he cares.

I take those times to ask for ice water, snacks and wet wash clothes.  I like to think that it helps Dhs be a part of something that is so much a part of us that they don't experience but second hand.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dont often complain about feeling icky, I wanted this child and I knew I would feel gross and tired, I know I'm going to get gross stretch marks and gain weight I made the choice there is no reason to bring my husband down b/c I am uncomfortable.  When I do mention feeling icky and he asked if I need anything I usually take him up on it, give me a rub, a kiss, some back tickles if I am feeling icky let me lay in your lap, its cheesy but I always feel better afterwards!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hate it when I tell my DH that I don't feel good and he goes "really?  why not?"  I mean, come on...isn't that a given for the next 10 months? 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"