October 2011 Moms

Too soon for pelvis pain?

I've been having a lot of what I'm thinking is pelvis pain the last few days... like the bones are hurting, almost like they have already started to relax.  Isn't this too soon for me at 30 weeks?  I thought that didn't start until 35 weeks or so.  I may call my OB in the AM just to confirm.  Just curious if I'm the only one.  

Unfortunately I've not had a lot of time to check in here, so I apologize if this question has been asked already.

Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Too soon for pelvis pain?

• I've had that going on for at least 3-4 weeks now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i've had pelvis pain for about 2 weeks now - right in the front, and it's only when i get up in the morning and sometimes after a nap...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had this for the past like two weeks, as well. And it tends to only be when I have been laying or sitting for a long period of time. Sleeping or laying on the couch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm 30 wks 2 days and have had this the past few weeks too.  Mostly when I stand or walk for a while, it wears you out really fast!  But yeah, I think its pretty normal considering all the changes baby is making and stress on mamas body.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have had pain that comes and goes for a while too. I am not stressing about it, it doesn't hurt in a way that concerns me.
  • I've had it since about 15 weeks, though the intensity varies.  I've also had heartburn pretty much every day from the day after my BFP, so I think my body has just been getting a head start on loosening up.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely not too soon... I've had it for 3-4 weeks and I'm only 27 weeks.  I'm carrying very low this pregnancy, but I also remember having it in the 3rd trimester with DS.
    N&M married 01.12.08 Mommy to beautiful baby boy, Jack! 06.17.09 8 lbs. 2 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Welcomed 2nd baby boy Christopher! 10.27.11 6 lbs. 8 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not too soon at all. Relaxin is kicking in for childbirth.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • I have had pelvis pain for the past couple of weeks too.  Since I am having twins an carrying low I was concerned.  My doctor told me not to worry about it.  She said it was the ligaments stretching.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had pelvic girdle pain since late June and it's miserable. Normal, and most likely isn't an indication there is anything wrong with your pregnancy - just that you're going to be uncomfortable for a while.
  • I had pelvis girdle pain in first trimester.  I think it hits differently for everyone.  DH's boss is due the same week as I am, and a couple days after I was complaining about it she had to call in sick to work because hers was so bad.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"