February 2012 Moms

Name opinion

DH and I are set on our boy name- Breckin (yes we know some people dont like it) but we arent 100% sure on the middle name yet. We are thinking Asher or Jax.

Anyways, its the girls name we are having trouble deciding on. He wants to use Breckyn for a girl but I am not convinced. We combined our middle names - Renee and Lynn (yes, DH's mn is Lynn) and came up with Rielynn. What do you all think of the name Rielynn Brynn for a girl?

Or if you have any other suggestions putting Renee and Lynn together we will take those too!

Re: Name opinion

• I absolutely love the name Rielynn.  Very creative and it sounds REALLY pretty.  
    I dont' know about Rielynn Brynn because it rhymes though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to agree with the above PP. Love Rielynn. And love Brynn. Not sure about them together...
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Rielynn, but I agree with the PP. The rhyming turns me off.  Also, I do like Breckyn for a girl.

Also, Breckin Asher sounds better than Breckin Jax (plus, I've had a student Jax who was a holy terror!). Stick out tongue

• I like Rielynn but what PP said.... the rhyming...

But I love Brynn and that is actually our girl name we have picked out:) I just don't care for them together.

I like Breckin Asher too.

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely against the rhyming thing!

For Rielynn... is it pronounced "rye-lin" or "ree-lin"?

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Rielynn would be pn Rye- Lynn.

Yeah, we were thinking Brynn for awhile for the fn, but the more I hear Rielynn the more I love it. Just not sure about what to do for the middle name.

• No! Rylan is our number one boy name (Rye-lyn). I don't want it to go to the girls Crying

J/K use it if you like (obviously).

It is an awesome name, isn't it? Big Smile 

We might have to add a D on the end to make it more boy I guess, Ryland (Rye-lynd). lol

• Rielynn is really cute!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• I dont know if you like L names (i do :D) but I think Lynae (pronounced LYN-A) would be a cute name. Maybe change up the spelling or something to make it a name that you like!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really like Breckin Asher!  I agree with everyone about the rhyming with Rielynn Brynn.  Great idea with Lynae!  I think Lynae Brynn would work!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"