Trying to Get Pregnant

Changing temp time..?

This upcoming week I will be taking a grad class and waking up an hour and 1/2 early, thus pushing my temp time up an hour and a 1/2.

Anyone have any idea of how much change I may expect to see? I'm nearing the end of my cycle and am expecting AF any day now. 

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Changing temp time..?

• Since you're already 10DPO the temps won't matter as much.  They tend to be lower if you temp before your normal temp time
  • Oh ok, great... thanks! I just wasn't sure what to expect.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    Since you're already 10DPO the temps won't matter as much.  They tend to be lower if you temp before your normal temp time

Yes  Exactly this :)

What kind of grad work are you doing? :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I teach HS history in Mass. and the DOE requires teachers to take a certain number of additional graduate credits on top of your masters to move up the licensure pay scale. 

I've already taken 2 so far this summer (ughhh) and this final one in on Africa and European Imperialism from the 18th century to the modern era.

• imageimimahoney:

I teach HS history in Mass. and the DOE requires teachers to take a certain number of additional graduate credits on top of your masters to move up the licensure pay scale. 

I've already taken 2 so far this summer (ughhh) and this final one in on Africa and European Imperialism from the 18th century to the modern era.

That makes my head spin Stick out tongue  I just finished my Master's in May and I'm already dreading having to take 30 more credit hours  ::sigh::  Good luck to you!

• imageKdgTeacher:
    imageimimahoney:

I teach HS history in Mass. and the DOE requires teachers to take a certain number of additional graduate credits on top of your masters to move up the licensure pay scale. 

That makes my head spin Stick out tongue  I just finished my Master's in May and I'm already dreading having to take 30 more credit hours  ::sigh::  Good luck to you!

Thanks! And congrats on finishing your masters! 

After this class, I'll only have 1 more class to go before I can apply for my professional license (the highest one in MA) and then will only have to take classes to move up my school's pay scale. 

I can't wait to be done with everything!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"