October 2011 Moms

WFD?

Inquiring minds want to know...

We had cheeseburgers and corn on the cob -- both prepared on the grill -- along with some chips and dip.  Yummy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFD?

• That sounds good. I haven't decided what I'm having yet. DH works Sunday evening so I always end up fending for myself.
  • We went out to a seafood place (we're at the beach for a week), so I had salad, a baked clam, and seafood pasta-lobster, shrimp and scallops on penne with a pink sauce. DH had shrimp and lobster fritters, broiled fluke, rice and string beans.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageLiz4444:
    We went out to a seafood place (we're at the beach for a week), so I had salad, a baked clam, and seafood pasta-lobster, shrimp and scallops on penne with a pink sauce. DH had shrimp and lobster fritters, broiled fluke, rice and string beans.

Ok this isn't fair!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • imagelanoue25:

It's probably fair enough... but I'm jealous too!

• imageUofMWolverines:
    imagelanoue25:

It's probably fair enough... but I'm jealous too!

I go back to the Dr on thursday, I'm sure she'll tell I can't have it anymore, but it was good!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Probably just leftovers. I usually grocery shop on Sundays, but we had a bbq/pool party today at a cousin's house and just got home. We're low on dinner type food until tomorrow.

Snuggle.

BFP#1 2/10/11 EDD 10/21/11, Cora born 10/31/11

BFP #2 10/23/13 EDD 7/1/14, MC 11/18/13

BFP#3 4/14/14 EDD 12/26/14

• Sausage Cacciatore - found a recipe in a Rachel Ray mag while waiting to get my 3 hour GD test the other day.  Easy and turned out good!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A bowl of Rice Chex.  Very exciting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• DH grilled... we marinated steak & shrimp, I made asparagus and mashed potatoes.  Yummy.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• BLTs, homemade macaroni salad, corn on the cob, and tomato mozzarella salad

• We had turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. I am having a 100 calorie Klondike bar for dessert.

• DH was still at softball, so I only had to worry about myself for dinner... :-) Corn and mashed potatoes!! I really wanted popcorn shrimp from Long Johns Silver's though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I made a pesto chicken pasta and we had corn on the cob with it. It was so good!
  • We went out and I had a burger the size of my head, and was in deep fried heaven with fried, mozz sticks, cheese balls, onion rings, and mushrooms. DS is at grandma and grandpas for a couple days and DH and I are terrible about eating out when he's not here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"