Pregnant after a Loss

back from vacation: late v-day AW, t&p request... sorry LONG

hi ladies, just returned from vacation, had a nice time, got some sun and relaxed!

while i was on vacation i passed v-day and now am 25w! so yay for that milestone.  munchkin decided to scare me 2 days last week and was VERY quiet, so much so that i had myself convinced i was going to the hospital (out of town by the way) to have to go through another loss...thankfully he was passing kick counts when i did them and eventually started moving a lot more. and as i'm sitting here typing this he's bopping around in my belly :)

i have my next OB appt Tuesday and start growth scans at the same time.  any spare t&p for great growth since my a/s would be appreciated!  i want to try to talk to the OB about the timeline for my amnio/induction and how the rest of my appts will be scheduled- i have a general idea, but forget when NST start and when i will go to more frequent visits.  i also want to have a talk about starting maternity leave around 34 weeks, since i'll likely deliver around 37w.

i also wanted to pass along congrats to all of the new BFPs and to all the mama's with new outside babies!

sorry, this got much more long winded than i had originally planned!

formerly laurc Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP#1- 12.31.09- EDD 09.10.10- our angel Ella born sleeping on 09.03.10 BFP#2- 03.09.11- EDD 11.13.11- DS born 10.29.11 via successful induction BFP#3- 6.27.12- EDD 3.5.13- CVS 8.28.12, it's a BOY!-- DS2 born 2.14.13 via successful induction

Re: back from vacation: late v-day AW, t&p request... sorry LONG

• I am so so happy to see you here and doing so well! That Ella is certainly being a very good guardian angel :) I know all doctors are different, but mine started the NST around 32 weeks and I have been going weekly since 30, though that may have more to do with him appeasing me and my paranoia! Keep feeling good and welcome back.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay on V-Day. I hope your vacation was amazing.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"