To those who wanted HP fabric — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

To those who wanted HP fabric

Sorry I didn't get back with you! I meant to check back with you but we have had a lot going on this week. My son has cystic fibrosis and they found some bacteria in his lungs from the culture they took at his last check up. This week has been a whirlwind of calls to nurses and insurance companies and getting him set up on his new meds and breathing treatments.

I will repost at a later date when I am in better condition to sell/ship the fabric.

Re: To those who wanted HP fabric

• I'm not involved in the HP fabric, but I wanted to say that I hope they're able to clear the bacteria quickly, and your son is feeling better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image bethandjoe09:
    I'm not involved in the HP fabric, but I wanted to say that I hope they're able to clear the bacteria quickly, and your son is feeling better soon.

Thank you. The Dr's said it is fairly common for CFers to get this bacteria and the treatment is 'very aggressive'. We are doing two treatments and two pills a day for the next month and then we'll see where we're at. We have been very lucky in that this is the first major things we have encountered with his CF. Most children get some major lung problems starting at birth. We made it 17 months healthy!

• I didn't correspond about the HP fabric either.

Get better soon, Calvin!

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards