Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

ectopic :(

took a hpt about a week ago, it was postive. took three more...postive. hubby and i were SO excited, i begged him to be cautious since weve lost three already. after a week of foolish daydreaming, i went for a u/s today. i was informed it was ectopic, but early enough to just need a shot of methotrexate . i cant take much more heartbreak :(

*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.

Re: ectopic :(

• I am so sorry.  There is nothing easy about this.  I hope the methotrexate works and you can begin healing soon.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  It is simply not fair that we have to deal with this heartbreak and for some.... more then once. 

The women here are wonderful andI hope you can find the comfort and support you need here.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss... it breaks my heart that you have to join us but just know that we are here for support whenever you need it. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"