October 2011 Moms

XP: BTDT Moms, question re: PNP's

Hi ladies ? I am looking for some advice. Had my shower today and received a 2nd PNP. My in-laws live 2.5 hrs away on a lake and we visit fairly often year-round, so we can either keep one PNP and carry it back & forth or keep both and leave one there. Any opinions? Would it make more sense to return one and purchase something else that we didn't receive at the shower and still need? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: BTDT Moms, question re: PNP's

• I say if you need something else take it back and just take the other one back and forth. I bought one for my moms house because I know the baby will be there all the time.
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • It seems like a great idea to keep one at the lake house since the long drive with the little one, probably means you have to bring a lot of stuff already.

Is it essential for you to have at your house? That would be the deciding criteria for me.  If it was, I'd keep the two.  They are anywhere from $60-200.  Maybe you can also consider downgrade one of them to a very simple model and purchase other essentials with the difference.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagetcolston10:
    I say if you need something else take it back and just take the other one back and forth. I bought one for my moms house because I know the baby will be there all the time.

This.  PNPs are kinda expensive.  If you didn't get something else you need, I'd say return it and get whatever else is still on your registry at a similar price point. 

Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"